See more Dry vacuums
Black+Decker Cordless Dry vacuum CUA525BHP-GB
- Guarantee - 2 years
- Includes - 1x charging station, 3 in 1 multi-tool, crevice tool, carrying strap
Features and benefits
2 in 1 cordless vacuum with removable handheld unit, 1.2m flexi hose and extension wand.
- Up to 60 mins of cordless cleaning on one charge, without the hassle of cables or extension leads
- Featuring a HEPA dual filtration system that retains 99.92% of dust particles, making it an ideal vacuum for allergy and hay fever sufferers
- Built-in intuitive touch screen LED panel that gives you control over the suction power desired and allows to turn the powered beater bar on or off
- Generous 1 litre dust bowl incorporates an innovative dust compacting system, requiring less frequent emptying
|Overall drum capacity||1.00L|
Tee teaspoon - 1 year ago
At 1st glance suction on upright is great. But very heavy to use even in upright position. Suction on handheld mode is terrible. Moves well, and has nice light. Battery is not removable so on charge a nightmare when there are children around as they can easily knock it over.
This hoover is the worst.
Lorraine1234 - 1 year ago
I've had this hoover for 1 year, I have sent it off 3 times thinking it was broken, suction is the worst on it, I've wasted my money on it, don't waste yours! I read bad reviews on this hoover but because I saw a few good ones I ignored the bad ones! I got a steam mop with mine and I love it! The steam mop is spot on! Honestly please dont waste your money! I've just collected my shark hoover and I did a test. I hooved my house with my black and decker first, (had to clean filter 3 times) (and my house is far from dirty!) then I used my shark pet hoover, the difference in hoovers is insane! Try before you buy!!! Wish I had!
Catjac - 2 years ago
I just bought this hoover after being recommended to me as ive tried different tupes . For a cordless 2 in 1 i find it brilliant especially for pet hair i have cats and its so easy too use lightwieght and practical . Battery life for a house may not last long enough but for a 1 bed bungalow its perfect. The power changes for different floor types and can increase it if needed. Got to try it in the car yet but I am very pleased with this hoover woukd recommened it .
Fozzy1 - 2 years ago
I Bought this item last month and have to say it does pick up the dust and hair quite well but as for saying the Battery life is 60 minutes it doesn't matter what speed it's on it has not lasted longer than 40 minutes each time I have used it.