See more Decking tiles
Blooma Benoue Brown Pine Deck tile (L)1m (W)1000mm (T)40mm
This Benoue is a great alternative to traditional decking and allows you to create a hardwood deck surface in just a few hours. The tiles can be installed to resurface old worn-out decking, concrete slabs, porches, walkways, balconies, rooftops or patios.
- Fittings & fixings not included
- Guarantee - 2 years
- Create a hardened, levelled base that provides water outflow (gravel compound or concrete topping recommended). The deck tile should be put on joists or ground and should be screwed with the use of stainless screws, however the holes for screws should first be drilled with a drill with smaller diameter. This is necessary as the wood may crack if the screws are screwed without drill holes
Features and benefits
- Covers a larger area making it quick and easy to install
- Treated against insects and rotting, this quality wood can be subjected to alternating humidity and drought, however, direct contact with the ground should be avoided
- The natural and traditional appearance of pine adds both an authentic and premium design feel to your outdoor space
- Help protect the planet by using FSC timber from sustainable forest management that doesn't participate in deforestation
|Timber grade||Grade 3|
Cheap, may as well use pallets
Dreamer 46 - 14 days ago
I bought 4 odd these thinking they would be an alternative to decking boards, however, I realise now that they are not fit for purpose. I had to cut to size, fair enough, but the the strips are nailed onto the batons on the back so cheaply that they soon started to come away from the batons! I would not recommend at all!