Blooma Fine sawn Pine Capping rail (L)2.4m (T)17mm
[This is a block of tabs..]
Finish off and protect the top of your Trellis with the Trellis Capping Rail
- Guarantee - 10 years
Features and Benefits
- Use water based paint only
- Pressure treated green capping rail, provides a neat top to a featheredge system
- Pressure treatments protects against wood rot and fungal decay. Timber is a natural product and will be subject to movement and weathering as it seasons. It is not uncommon for small splits to occur in timber when drying, and warping when timber is allowed to dry too rapidly. These will normally go back when humidity rise. This is nature at work and should not be considered a fault.
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Help & Advice
Fencing is the most popular way to mark a boundary and is a cost-effective and easy-to-install option for your outdoor space – whether you’re replacing what you have currently, repairing it, or starting from scratch.
Fences can have many functions and our wide range includes options for all spaces. So if you’re enclosing your garden for privacy, securing the safety of your children or pets or creating zones within your garden, we’ll have something for you.
At B&Q, we offer four ways to construct fencing:
- Wooden fence panels - a ready-made section of timber fencing that's easy to install and available in a variety of designs, shapes and sizes
- Wooden fence boards - individual timber boards that create a run of fencing
- Metal railings - decorative balustrades that can standalone or be added to walls
- Modular fencing - mix and match items in a variety of materials that allow you to easily build your own unique fencing design.
Here we'll talk you through all four of these options to find the best fencing for you.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery