See more Decking Lights
Blooma Hattan Brushed Silver effect Solar-powered Blue LED Decking light, Pack of 6
- Only fixings included
- Manufacturer guarantee: 2 years
- Included - 1x cutter guide (decking), 1x solar panel with spike
- Purpose - Lighting up your outdoor space
Features and Benefits
This light is ideal for lighting and decorating a pathway or a driveway, and to help you to walk safely at night time.
- You can install it in a garden, along a walkway, a garage way, or recessed in a terrace.
- The solar power source allows you to save energy. It's easy to install without any electrical installation. Once it’s fully charged, it will stay alight between 6 to 8 hours. It starts automatically at night time.
- The integrated LED is longlasting (around 7 hours per days during 10 years). You don't need to replace a bulb. It's energy saving and 5 years guaranteed.
- No mains connection required.
|CE marked||CE marked|
|Power voltage supply||12V|
|Resistant to water||Waterproof|
|Standard||BS EN 60598|
NOT A GOOD PRODUCT
Dan1313 - 2 months ago
Bought these and fitted them before I went on holiday , came back and not a light was on , same as the other review NOT A VERY GOOD PRODUCT no I'm left with holes in decking which I also bought from b & q .
Useless and complete burgle of time!!!
Jaykay21 - 1 year ago
I bought my first set of these last month. I tested them prior to fitting and all seemed well. Then, when I attempted to fit them it became apparent they were designed to fit a 23mm hole of which there is no bit available to purchase anywhere. Let alone B & Q! So after painstakingly filing out holes to the correct size and fitting each unit I excitedly awaited nightfall. When I was presented with unfunctioning decking lights. After many nights trying various fixes I reluctantly returned them to store 18 miles away. After dismantling my decking to fit the new lights, I again tested before I reassembled. Appearing to be functioning correctly I reassembled the deck, tidied & ran the cables. Imagine how shocked I was when I found them not working after nightfall!!
LIVID is an understatement!!!
I now face another 36 mile round trip not to mention the time and effort it will take to dismantle, remove, refit and reassemble everything!
WELL DONE B & Q!!!
Rowlansd73 - 1 year ago
Bought these as I thought they would be perfect on the front of my decking. Instructions are all but useless. Having fitted them we waited in wonder how they would look. 4 days later having tried ON/OFF switch at various times of the day NOTHING! Utterly useless and now I have to try and find replacements elsewhere that fit the holes I've already drilled!!!!!!!!!!
Clearly bought on the cheap and marked at a premium price.