Blooma Neva Fence slat (W)1.79 m (H)0.13m
[This is a block of tabs..]
This Neva wooden fence slat is part of the Neva modular fencing range and is designed to slot horizontally into the Neva fence posts (sold separately) allowing you to create your own custom run of fencing.
- Pressure treated
Features and Benefits
The Neva Modular Fencing system has an innovative choice of wood, composite and metal components to mix and match for total freedom of design. Simple to plan, this easy-to-use, stylish and flexible system offers no end of practical and decorative possibilities for your garden.
- Easy to assemble the slats slide horizontally into the slotted fence posts and fit together with the tongue and groove edges.
- Use 13 slats to create a full height panel (1800mm)
- Use the Blooma Neva wooden finishing profile (sold separately) at the top of the wooden slats to cap off your fence and give it the finishing touch.
- Made from quality FSC approved timber that is durable and robust.
- Pressure treated and protected against wood rot and fungal decay.
|Colour description||Natural wood|
|Timber approval||PEFC approved|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
Fencing is the most popular way to mark a boundary and is a cost-effective and easy-to-install option for your outdoor space – whether you’re replacing what you have currently, repairing it, or starting from scratch.
Fences can have many functions and our wide range includes options for all spaces. So if you’re enclosing your garden for privacy, securing the safety of your children or pets or creating zones within your garden, we’ll have something for you.
At B&Q, we offer four ways to construct fencing:
- Wooden fence panels - a ready-made section of timber fencing that's easy to install and available in a variety of designs, shapes and sizes
- Wooden fence boards - individual timber boards that create a run of fencing
- Metal railings - decorative balustrades that can standalone or be added to walls
- Modular fencing - mix and match items in a variety of materials that allow you to easily build your own unique fencing design.
Here we'll talk you through all four of these options to find the best fencing for you.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
The Neva Modular Fencing system has an innovative choice of wood, composite and metal components to mix and match for total freedom of design. Simple to plan, this easy-to-use, stylish and flexible system offers no end of practical and decorative possibilities for your garden. Guarantee - 5 years
This decorative fence panel fencing is ideal for creating screened off areas within your garden & for climbing plant to grow up. Treatment - Pressure treated Contents - 1 panel Guarantee - 3 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care instructions have been followed
These feather edge vertical structured fence panels from Grange are ideal for those who require a particularly strong fence line. Their durable Timber construction has been designed to keep them lasting for longer. Dipped Available in other sizes Guarantee - 15 year
These domed top border fencings from Grange are ideal for constructing a new fence or repairing an existing one, making your garden a private space to relax in. Their durable Timber construction has been designed to keep them lasting for longer. Pressure treated Guarantee - 10 year