Blooma Rural 3 shelf Steel & wood Half A frame
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Bank Holidays) for next day delivery. Due to the Bank Holiday, orders placed Sunday 27th May will be delivered Tuesday 29th May. Due to its weight this item may require assistance on delivery.
- Click & Collect 1 hour Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
This shelf is suitable for this shelf is perfect for using in your garden for displaying your favourite pot plants or storing your everyday garden essentials such as small hand tools.
- Guarantee - 2 years
- Fixings supplied
- Assembly required
Features and Benefits
- The grey painted finish of the shelf will add a rustic feel to your garden
- The galvanised shelf covers can be flipped over to create a small reservoir which is perfect for retaining water for pots and planters.
- Leaning against a wall
|Material||Steel & wood|
|Number of shelves||3|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This utility storage cabinet with 3 shelves is ideal for storing away your tools and equipment whilst keeping your garage looking neat and tidy. Guarantee - 2 years
This Form Axial 5 tier shelving unit is ideal for medium loads and is perfect for keeping your tools and equipment organised in the garage or shed. Guarantee - 10 years
This shelving unit is suitable for this form exa 5 tier shelving unit is designed to hold heavy loads and is ideal for storing tools and equipment in your garage or workshop.. Guarantee - 20 years Fixings sold separately Assembly required