See more Feather edge fence boards
Blooma Spruce Feather edge Fence board (L)1.8m (W)11mm (T)11mm, Pack of 8
- For each 1.8 m run, you will need 1 post per 1.8 m section plus 1 extra post to complete the last run. Select the length of post depending on the height of fence required and the amount of post that will be below ground level. 1 gravel board for each run and for a 1.2 m high fence allow 2 Arris rails and for a 1.5 m & 1.8 m high fence allow 3 Arris rails per section.
- Guarantee - 10 years
Features and benefits
- Feather edge fencing produces a more sturdy and robust fence.
- Featheredge fencing has the flexibility to be used on sloping gardens.
- The individual boards can be replaced.
- Sustainable materials from FSC certified sources.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Construction type||Feather edge|
Celliwic - 2 months ago
If the size on the website is to be believed these boards are just 11mm wide, the same as their maximum thickness.
This product is now completely mislabelled!!
BornAgainBikerAgain - 2 years ago
Having bought a pack of this a few months ago (and left a review pointing out the dimension were wrong), I visited the Stockport store to buy some more.
The description on this web site and on the shelf labels in store say that it is "Blooma Rough sawn Spruce Fence post (L)1.8m (T)11mm, Pack of 8"
It is not - these are NOT Fence Posts!!
Product 3663602994459 is "Feather Edge 1800 x 11 125mm Pack of 8" according to the label stuck to the product itself. (As per the photo on this web site at the time of writing).
It's anybody's guess, as to how this differs from "3663602994404". The description for that product says "treated". but this one has been treated with something.
If B & Q could make the website, the product and the shelf labels match, it greatly assist its customers!!
Dimensions shown on web site are wrong.
BornagainBiker - 2 years ago
NOTE: These are 1800mm in length, not 2400mm!
(Each plank is approx. 124mm wide and the thickness tapers from 11.5mm->7mm)
Planks of wood
StevieB not by me - 3 years ago
Bought some treated wood to fix a fence what can I say it’s wood and it fixed the job!!!
What it says on the tin
TT1206 - 3 years ago
Great item, great price simple cheap fix for the fence!