See more Frost & water proofers
Bonda Marine Wood Seal - 500ml
Sold & shipped by Rustins Limited
A durable, single component polyurethane sealer which can be applied to all woods and concrete to leave a non-porous finish.
- Keep out of reach of children. Avoid ignition sources. Do not spray. Do not inhale vapour.
- Apply by brush or roller. Should be applied onto a bare, clean and dry substrate. Existing coatings, paint or other treatments should be removed. For most sealing purposes 3 coats are recommended. Each coat can be reapplied when the surface is finger tacky. Do not allow 4 hours to elapse between coats. Clean equipment with Rustins Cellulose Thinners. Turpentine or White Spirit are unsuitable.
- Guarantee - Statutory
- Will store for many years if suitably stored unopened in original container. NOTE; this is a moisture-hardened product so storage life of opened tins is limited.
Features and benefits
A moisture cured single part polyurethane varnish. For marine use. For wood for a non-porous finish. The coating is tough yet flexible, and has excellent adhesion to many woods, with a high gloss non-yellowing finish.
- Clear & non-porous
- Quick & Easy to apply
- High Gloss
- Suitable for application at high & low temperatures & good chemical resistance
- Flammable. Irritant. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Wear protective gloves and eye protection. In case of contact with eyes, immediately rinse with plenty of water and seek medical attention. After contact with skin, wash immediately with soap and water or a suitable skin cleanser. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid ignition sources. Do not spray. Do not inhale vapour.
|Number of pieces||1|
|Minimum application temperature||1°C|
|Recoat time||90 minutes|
|Coverage per litre||2m²/L|
|Maximum application temperature||5000°C|
|Drying time||60-90 min|