See more Garden Storage
Borneo Rattan effect Plastic Garden storage box
This Borneo plastic garden storage box is ideal for storing and protecting garden essentials.
- Maximum volume capacity - 416 L
- Locking mechanism - Padlock hasp for added security (padlock sold separately)
- 2 years Manufacturers warranty
Features and Benefits
- Doubles up as a storage box and a seating unit comfortably seating two adults
- Weatherproof design ensures that contents are kept dry and well ventilated
- Piston operated lid for smooth opening and closure
- This garden storage box is supplied with comprehensive fitting instructions and fixings provided. Single person assembly.
- We recommend that garden storage boxes are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing.
- Can accommodate two people as a seat
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated.
|Locking mechanism||Padlock hasp for added security (padlock sold separately)|
|Fixings supplied||Fixings supplied|
|Assembly required||Assembly required|
Doesn’t close properly
Suepcheshire - 6 days ago
Just put this together which was the easy bit - but it doesn’t close properly which renders not fit for purpose. Now in the process of seeing how to get this returned
Keter- Borneo Rattan Plastic storage box
Old crab - 8 months ago
Quality of plastic mouldings was poor - miss-shapen with lots of plastic sprue on all mouldings. Poor quality fasteners - warped and difficult to close to mating surfaces. Strength of product questionable as moulding thicknesses somewhat flimsy.
Lid did not mate and close with front bodywork. Padlock holes did not line up,
therefore potential water penetration into interior. Product is however roomy and can be used to store gardening tools - spade and forks etc. The quality, however, needs to be addressed by the manufacturers (Asian perhaps?) and B&Q mindful of the need for good quality control. Have a mind to return to store but the hassle involved is too much!
Spacious and sturdy
MF9051 - 11 months ago
Solid construction with good quality opener. Just enough space for the cushions from a 7 seater sofa.
GL1 - 11 months ago
I bought two of these and the lid doesn’t close properly on either. It seems that others have had this problem with the lid, so why isn’t the manufacturer and/or B&Q taking notice! Shame - it’s a good box otherwise.
Perfect. Solid, waterproof , spacious. PERFECT
walneyite - 1 year ago
Bought last year and just ordered another. It’s easy to assemble, looks good, stores all cushions from large patio set plus two Seater. As a seat it takes the weight of two adults. locked it over winter with cushions in and just got out dry and clean as when put in. Highly recommended.