See more Garden Storage
Borneo Rattan effect Plastic Garden storage box
Our stores do not stock this product
This Borneo plastic garden storage box is ideal for storing and protecting garden essentials.
- Maximum volume capacity - 416 L
- Locking mechanism - Padlock hasp for added security (padlock sold separately)
- 2 years Manufacturers warranty
Features and Benefits
- Doubles up as a storage box and a seating unit comfortably seating two adults
- Weatherproof design ensures that contents are kept dry and well ventilated
- Piston operated lid for smooth opening and closure
- This garden storage box is supplied with comprehensive fitting instructions and fixings provided. Single person assembly.
- We recommend that garden storage boxes are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing.
- Can accommodate two people as a seat
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated.
|Locking mechanism||Padlock hasp for added security (padlock sold separately)|
|Fixings supplied||Fixings supplied|
|Assembly required||Assembly required|
Sammy56448 - 19 days ago
Super easy to put together. Raintight so far and massive.. fits all my cushions from my outdoor sofa in :-) best valuefor money too!
Lid doesn't close properly
Damon1975 - 1 month ago
As others have said, the lid does not close properly, water pours in as a result.
Do not waste your money.
Poor quality product and matching customer service from both Keter & B&Q!
Not worth the money
Jo711 - 2 months ago
I purchased one of these for storing garden cushions in. It was easy to assemble but the lid doesnt close properly and concerned it wont be weatherproof like the product information states. Also only external dimensions quoted and internal ones are different, therefore all my garden cushions dont fit in... Its not sturdy... wish I hadnt bothered
This product poor
Elv - 3 months ago
I bought 2 of these today assembled them straight away at home and found both of them don’t close properly and also gaps between lid and box.Not clever.From past revues you would think they would have rectified this problem.
Doesn’t close properly
Suepcheshire - 3 months ago
Just put this together which was the easy bit - but it doesn’t close properly which renders not fit for purpose. Now in the process of seeing how to get this returned