See more Routers
Bosch 1200W Plunge Router POF 1200 AE
This plunge router is great for pattern and groove cutting, trimming and shaping, chamfering in hard and soft wood.
- 11000-28000 rpm no load speed
- Comes with 1 x centring pin, 1 x template guide, 1 x straight bit, 3 x collets, 1 x spanner, 1 x parallel guide & dust extraction adapter
- Maximum 55 mm routing capacity and 55 mm plunge stroke
Features and benefits
- Bosch Electronic is a material-specific pre-selection of the speed
- Bosch SDS - Enables easy, tool-free insertion of the template guide
- Ergonomic design with softgrip allows for convenient and safe working
- Guarantee - 2 year
|Depth adjustment||Variable depth adjustment|
|Maximum plunge stroke||55mm|
|Model name/number||POF 1200 AE|
|No load speed||11000-28000rpm|
|Tool weight (corded)||3kg|
Buckshopper - 5 years ago
Quality, value for money and once you have reviewed instructions, easy to use
DoctorsDad - 5 years ago
I was very happy when I unpacked this item but within minutes had reluctantly decided that it was useless and had to go back for a refund. I wanted to use it with a dovetailing jig which requires a 12.5mm guide bush. This device uses a non-standard bayonet fit guide bush and the smallest available is 13mm!
Exellent Piece of Kit
Philip40 - 6 years ago
My husband is extremely pleased with his new Bosch router,it does everything he wants to do .
(No title submitted)
taggy - 7 years ago
Easy to use and it's better having the power switch on the handle well worth having one
Excellent Bit Of Kit
Roydiy50 - 7 years ago
I bought this to do smaller work as the 1/2" router that I have is a bit heavy for finesse.
It is, as always from Bosch an excellent, well made piece of machinery. The plunge lock is positive, the plunge slides easily, the spindle lock feels strong and the quick release of the guide bush is brilliant. No more searching for screws among the sawdust.
The only small gripe that I have is that you cannot lock it in the on position. Apart from that it has performed as I would expect.
Would definitely recommend.