Join B&Q Club today for 10% off thousands of products! Already a member? Don't forget to enter your Club card number at checkout. Hurry, ends Monday!
See more Combi drills
Bosch 18V 2 x 2.0Ah Li-ion Cordless Combi drill UniversalImpact 18V-60
Sold & shipped by B&Q
10% off selected categories. Online only. Discount applied at checkout.
Lightweight and compact with smooth power to complete a wide range of tasks. This powerful, lightweight, and compact combi drill provides the ideal mix of power and versatility.
- Guarantee - 3 years
- Comes with Double screwdriver bit, 2 battery packs (PBA 18V 2.0Ah W-B), charger AL 1810 CV & carrying case
- Includes Carry case
- With LED work light
Features and benefits
The sleek ergonomic design offers comfortable handling. Always using the right amount of power on every task is simple thanks to 20 different torque settings and drilling and impact drilling selections. Its high-performance 2-speed planetary gear box meets the demands of each application. The UniversalImpact 18V is designed for drilling and screwdriving in wood and metal, as well as for impact drilling in masonry. It has a 10mm shank and single sleeve chuck for easy screw bit and drill bit changes.
- Torque preselection with 20 torque levels, drill and impact drill setting
- LED light for optimal illumination of the work area
- 10-mm shank and a single sleeve chuck for easy screw bit and drill bit changes
- Screwdriving and drilling in wood and metal, impact drilling in masonry
- Power For All: One battery for an entire home & garden tools system
|Batteries included||Battery included|
|Drive action||Drill & screwdriver action|
|Grip type||Soft grip|
|Maximum drilling capacity (concrete)||10mm|
|Maximum drilling capacity (steel)||10mm|
|Maximum drilling capacity (wood)||30mm|
|No load speed||0-440/1450rpm|
|Number of gears||2|
|Power voltage supply||18V|
|Rotation direction||Forward & reverse|
|Speed control||2-speed variable|
|Standard||EN 62841-1:2015 EN 62841-2-1:2018+A11:2019 EN 55014-1:2017+A11:2020 EN 55014-2:2015 EN IEC 63000:2018|
|Switch type||Lock on trigger switch|