Bosch AVR 1100 Rotary Verticutter Lawn Raker
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Bank Holidays) for next day delivery. Due to the Bank Holiday, orders placed Sunday 27th May will be delivered Tuesday 29th May.
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm on Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays) for next day Click & Collect. Orders placed Sunday 27th May will be ready for collection Tuesday 29th May - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
This Bosch AVR 1100 Rotary Verticutter lawn raker is ideal for removing moss and thatch leaving your lawn ready for reseeding.
- Cutting width (mm) - 320 mm, 4 cutting height settings
- Collection capacity (L) - 50L
- Power output - 1100 W
- 2 years Manufacturer's guarantee Guarantee
Features and Benefits
Comes with double folding handle & stackable collection box.
- 1100 W motor gives superior power and more torque for efficient moss removal.
- Jet-Collect System' – drum with blades and airflow inlets – ensures deeper rooted moss and thatch is cut and lifted.
- 4 cutting heights from +5 mm to -10 mm for different lawn conditions.
- Large 50 litre collection box means less time spent emptying it.
- Z-folding handles and stackable grass box means only 40 cm in height when stored.
|Cutting width (mm)||320mm|
|Cutting capacity||4 cutting height settings|
|Collection capacity (L)||50L|
|Cable length (mm)||10000mm|
|Material||Metal & plastic|
|Assembly required||Assembly required|
Help & Advice
How to guides
A pressure washer can take the hard work out of a whole host of cleaning tasks by simply blasting out a jet of water to knock the dirt off any surface. Pressure washers use significantly less water than most garden hoses and can actually make cleaning pretty fun. There are all kinds of tasks that could be simplified by using a pressure washer but some of the most common things they can help with are below:
A lawnmower is an essential garden tool to help keep your lawn looking good all year round. But with so many options to choose from and so much technical talk, finding the right one can be challenging.
That's why we're here to help. We'll take you through the different types of lawnmower available, the power sources on offer and all the features to look out for to make mowing your lawn as easy and simple as possible. So whether you have a small patch of grass or a whole field to take care of, we've got the right lawnmower for you.
Before you begin
A few questions about how you’ll be using your mower can help narrow down your shopping options to find the perfect one.
How large is the lawn?
Smaller spaces are better suited to compact, lightweight mowers. While larger gardens need a more durable and robust lawnmower with greater power and a larger cutting width. The cutting width is the size of the blade – the wider the blade, the wider the strip of grass it will cut. Look out for innovative features that will help make even the toughest mowing job simple.
Where will the lawnmower be stored?
Think about garden access and storage. Do you need to pass through gates to mow your back and front gardens? If so, be sure to measure these in advance of buying to avoid getting a model too big to fit through the doors. Consider storage – make sure you can get it into your shed or garage, as well as having enough space to keep it out of the way.
How close is the lawn to a power source?
A power source close to your lawn gives you more options when it comes to your choice of lawnmower. However, don’t fret if your garden is very large or your lawn is away from the power source – we have a wide range of mowers to suit every situation and size of garden.
Let's go through your options.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This Bosch Isio Electric Cordless Shrub & grass shear set is an indispensable multifunctional garden tool. ideal for trimming and edging around the garden, with an additional range of "multi-click" attachments (available separately). Blade length (mm) - 120 mm Power output - 3.6 V Guarantee - 2 year ...
This Mac Allister MLMP36BL- BARE Lawnmower is ideal for cutting grass and keeping your lawn neat and tidy (suitable for gardens up to 400 m²). Cutting width (mm) - 400 mm Collection capacity (L) - 45L 36 V Battery powered - Battery and charger sold separately 2 years Guarantee