See more Hammer drills
Bosch Corded Impact driver UniversalImpact 700
The Bosch UniversalImpact 700W corded hammer drill can be used for multiple job from screw driving, drilling or hammer drilling.
Features and benefits
With a variety of screwdriver/ drill bits that can be used it makes it the ideal product for completing any project around tour home.
- Bosch speed preselection and precision control of drill speed
- The rotational direction switch us used to reverse the rotational direction of the machine
- The rapid shut off feature provides better control over the power tools to increase user protection
- 3 years warranty with my Bosch
- For optimal handling and control whilst drilling, the handle can be adjusted to be in the perfect position for the job
|Model name/number||UniversalImpact 700|
|No load speed||3,000rpm|
|Rotation direction||Forward & reverse|
|Switch type||Lock on trigger switch|
Anonymous - 10 months ago
Corded drills are unfashionable at the moment and so are great value. This Bosch has lots of power, a good hammer action and smooth variable speed. Nothing to dislike if you don't mind the need to plug it in.
DiyGirlHomeProjects - 1 year ago
This drill is very sturdy and multi functional. I can tell this will last me a long time. Its fast powerful its hammering system is strong and all the functions make it quick and easy to get what use your looking for out of it.
Great product, rubbish chuck
Nick 777 - 1 year ago
I bought this a few weeks ago and have used twice, the chuck isn't the best as the drill bit when in hammer mode keeps coming loose, much prefer chuck with key, otherwise a really nice drill, slow speed start and ballaced nicely so easy to use