Bosch Easy Cut 12V Cordless Saw
[This is a block of tabs..]
This cordless saw is ideal for general sawing, sawing flush to walls, wooden application & plunge cuts.
- 4000 rpm no load speed
- Maximum cutting capacity of 65mm on wood
- Bosch SDS tool free blade change
Features and Benefits
- The new sawing technology is absolutely maintenance-free, requiring no oiling or sharpening of the saw blade
- Sawing close to edges thanks to the new design, e.g. to cleanly cut off branches close to the trunk
- An attached storage loop can be used to hang up the tool on a branch or a ladder string during work
- Easy, safe and quick saw blade change by simply opening the hatch, changing the saw blade and closing the hatch
- The nanoBlade technology now allows freehand cuts even without clamping the workpiece
- Replace blade when needed
- Warranty can be extended to 3 years, if register with MyBosch
- Comes complete with 1 battery pack of PBA 12 V 2.5 Ah O-B, steel nano blade wood speed 65 (2 609 256 D86), storage loop, transparent saw blade protective cover (1 600 A00 J6Z) and charger AL 1115 CV in a plastic case
|No load speed||4000rpm|
|Maximum cutting capacity wood||65mm|
|Blade change||Bosch SDS tool free blade change|
|Handle type||Soft grip|
Help & Advice
A power drill is an essential home improvement tool. They can bore holes, loosen or tighten screws and even chisel away materials. Combine this with the ability to use on a variety of materials, and you'll find that the right drill allows you to easily undertake multiple DIY tasks.
Our handy guide will explain everything you need to know about drills and will help you decide on the best one for you.
Before you begin
What will you be using the drill for?
Do you need a drill for everyday household tasks like putting up shelves or hanging pictures? Or will it be used as part of a bigger renovation, and need to drill larger holes through bricks or masonry? Most drills have multiple functions, so even if you need a tool that could be used for both scenarios, we have one that could suit you – but knowing a bit about your plans will help narrow down the search.
Another consideration is the length of a particular task. The size and weight of a drill can affect how long you can spend working on your project – if the tool is heavy and bulky you’ll quickly tire of holding it. Make sure you pick a drill that is comfortable for you to handle and you’ll be able to keep working for longer.
Will you need to move freely?
Some of our drill options will need to be plugged into the mains, and can therefore limit your movement. If you are going to use your drill all over your house, and even outside, you may wish to consider another option for your convenience.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This compound mitre saw is ideal for for perfectly cutting mitre & bevel angles through a wide range of materials with a single blade. No load speed - 4000 rpm Maximum cutting depth at 90° - 50mm Maximum cutting length at 90° of 120mm Maximum mitre left - 45°/Maximum mitre ...
This corded circular saw is ideal cutting wood. 5000 rpm no load speed 55mm maximum cutting depth at 90° and maximum cut at 45° mitre 165mm diameter blade Depth adjustment facility Features: Trigger switch, soft grip handle and 3m cable
This corded reciprocating saw is ideal for laminate work tops, boards and sheet materials. 800-2700 rpm no load speed Maximum cutting capacity of 60mm on wood and 20mm on steel Tool free blade change Comes with 1 x wood blade, 1 x metal blade, 1 x hex key & moulded ...
This corded plunge saw is ideal cutting wood and plunge cut. 6000 rpm no load speed 54mm maximum cutting depth at 90° and 38mm maximum cut at 45° mitre 165mm diameter blade Depth adjustment facility Features: Trigger switch, Soft grip and 3 m cable