Bosch Professional Cordless Digital multi detector
[This is a block of tabs..]
This cordless professional digital multi detector is specially designed for detection of metal, steel frames and electrical wires.
- Suitable for - Water-filled plastic pipes, ferrous metals, non-ferrous metals, wooden studs and live cables
- Operating range - 120 mm
Features and Benefits
- Simple user interface with three self-explanatory selection buttons for various measurement scenarios
- Detects objects up to a material depth of 12cm
- Audible and visual warning signals when objects are detected in the wall
- Can be operated with a 10.8 V-LI battery or with standard alkaline batteries
- Spot measurement enables detection on extremely small surfaces
- Guarantee can be extended up to 3 years when this product is registered with MyBosch within 28 days of purchase
- On screen charge level
|Batteries included||Batteries included|
|Digital display||Digital display|
|Number of batteries||4|
Help & Advice
Do you know your hacksaw from your hammer? What about bradawls, cross-peins and strap wrenches? There's a whole catalogue of hand tools available and if you're going to do a job correctly, make sure you get the right ones.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
With nine teeth per inch, this steel 500mm fine cut panel saw from Irwin Jack is specifically designed for domestic and trade use. It has a comfortable handle to give you absolute control and comfort whilst working. Finger rest offers maximum control Its teeth design ensures 6-7 times longer sharpness ...
Purpose - Professional block plane perfect for the serious woodworker. Fully adjustable depth of cut, cutter alignment and mouth opening. Fine adjustments and a 3mm thick blade provide a smooth cut and fine finish. Guarantee - Lifetime Planing width - 38 mm
This Phillips screwdriver from Magnusson has a PH1 tip size and a durable plastic grip which has been specially designed for comfort whilst working. Its S2 steel construction is shock resistant, making it ideal for tasks where it might suffer from abrasions when dropped. Guarantee - Lifetime
With 12 teeth per inch, this steel 350mm induction hardened steel blade tenon saw 12tpi from Magnusson is specifically designed for domestic and trade use, and is used with a push & pull cut direction. It comes with an ergonomically designed, bi-material handle so you can work for a prolonged ...