See more Electric Lawnmowers
Bosch Rotak 320ER Corded Rotary Lawnmower
This Bosch Rotak 320ER Lawnmower is ideal for cutting grass and keeping your lawn neat and tidy (suitable for gardens up to 150 m²).
- Cutting width (mm) - 320 mm, 3 cutting heights from 20-60 mm
- Foldable handles & stackable grass box for easy storage.
- Comes with Grass combs, soft grip handles, integrated rear roller & automatic safety cut out
- Blade type - Rotary
Features and benefits
Comes with grass combs, soft grip handles, integrated rear roller & automatic safety cut out
- Foldable handles and stackable grass box for easy storage
- Bosch high speed motor ensures a reliable cut, even under difficult circumstances
- Soft grip handle for comfort whilst mowing
- Sharpened blade and grass combs combine to deliver clean, close-up cutting
|Cutting blade size||320mm|
Abigail22 - 28 days ago
I had a similar one and used it for years. I meant to buy the same one but made a mistake. Far too light and lowest cut is not low enough. Grass doesn’t look mowed.
Moonboy - 1 month ago
Bought this last Thursday but it’s going straight back. Terrible design. Grass keeps getting stuck underneath and stopping the blades turning. Had to dislodge at least 5 times. Only used for about 15 minutes and then It stopped working completely.
Lasted almost 6 years
Grazle - 2 months ago
Has been a great little mower for small backyard. Light and easy to move about and store. Lasted almost 6 years then died.
Grumpus2020 - 2 months ago
Bought it in store, got it home and built it.... and it doesn't work!! no power to it at all, tried in various plug sockets just to make sure... back to the shop we go - will be exchanging for the flymo which did a good 10 years of graft and feels much more sturdy compared to this snowflake!
Terrible for spare parts
Neil 144 - 3 months ago
Bought this and cuts well. However, switch went kaput and trying to get a replacement is a nightmare. 8 weeks according to the firm that advertised the part (has to be manufactured in Germany)