See more Wall & Floor Tiles
Burlington Earth Stone effect Ceramic Wall & floor tile, Pack of 4, (L)498mm (W)498mm
This wall & floor tile is ideal for kitchens & bathrooms. It's suitable for splash areas.
- Surface finish - Riven
- Coverage - 0.99 m²
- Does not require sealing
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating
Features and Benefits
Update your bathroom with this stone effect wall and floor tile. With a subtle, softly shaded pattern reminiscent of limestone and a beautiful matt riven finish, it's a simple way to create sophisticated styling in your home.
- The generously large size of these tiles make them a perfect companion for kitchen and hallway floors. Or use on both walls and floors in your bathroom to create a stylish statement.
- We recommend using a light brown grout with a mocha trim to complement the tiles' colouring.
- Uses HD print innovation to give great British quality.
- This tile is made from a splash proof ceramic material, making it suitable for use in bathrooms and kitchens.
- Good to know! For any tiling in heavy water areas, such as shower enclosures, we recommend speaking to a professional to help make your bathroom water tight and protect your walls and floors from water damage.
DO NOT BUY!
Barker79 - 1 year ago
After spending an hour in branch to find sufficient boxes that were from the same batch, I was helped by one of the staff to check and secure additional boxes (from the same batch) at another local store; to make up the 30 square metres I required.
Two days later, my builder went to lay the tiles. The tiles that were from 'the same batch' varied not only in colour, but also by upto 5mm in size. Out of the 30 square metres purchased, only 5 were useable, in terms of consistent size and colour.
In fairness the branch where I paid for all of the tiles did give me a small refund, but only after I rang and told them that my builder was imminently coming in to store to deposit all of the tiles and make it known (vocally), that the tiles were NOT of an acceptable standard of consistency. This is certainly not the kind of problem you expect when spending £20-25 a square metre on tiles, so do not just be satisfied when buying these, that they are from the 'same batch'.
Great tile and the colours matched the new porch
Anonymous - 2 years ago
The person who tiled the floor, said that the tiles were easy to lay and were of very good quality
Buyer5 - 2 years ago
We are just starting to lay the floor, but even thou the tiles are all the same batch number, there are big differences in the shades of some of the tiles. no way we could put them down like they are.
Dave 1959 - 3 years ago
Good to find British made tiles, produced to a good standard and look fantastic. The B&Q photo's are accurate in showing the finish and I'm happy to recommend them