See more Wall & Floor Tiles
Burlington Pebble Stone effect Ceramic Wall & floor tile, Pack of 4, (L)498mm (W)498mm
Our stores do not stock this product
This wall & floor tile is ideal for kitchens & bathrooms. It's suitable for splash areas.
- Room use: Kitchen or bathroom
- Coverage: 0.99 m²
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating
- Does not require sealing
Features and benefits
Update your bathroom with this stone effect wall and floor tile. With a subtle, softly shaded pattern reminiscent of limestone and a beautiful matt riven finish, it's a simple way to create sophisticated styling in your home.
- The generously large size of these tiles make them a perfect companion for kitchen and hallway floors. Or use on both walls and floors in your bathroom to create a stylish statement.
- We recommend using a grey grout with a grey or silver trim to complement the tiles' colouring.
- Uses HD print innovation to give great British quality.
- This tile is made from a splash proof ceramic material, making it suitable for use in bathrooms and kitchens.
- Good to know! For any tiling in heavy water areas, such as shower enclosures, we recommend speaking to a professional to help make your bathroom water tight and protect your walls and floors from water damage.
Looks lovely in an open plan kitchen
Gonefishn - 2 years ago
... does it need resealing? How do you do that- DIY??
looks like stone
polaris 63 - 2 years ago
I have had these tiles since the beginning of summer and they are still looking like stone should . Like any tile in a high use area these can be sealed to stop any spillage staining them . I found them easy to cut and shape and did not have any waste at all . They even feel great in bare feet . I would recommend , but make sure you have them fitted properly and sealed or like any other tile they will age with constant use and cleaning . My only negative comment is price , a little steep .
Awful Chip Easily
Kricket - 2 years ago
Have had these down for a few months now and not fit for purpose. Chip so easily and really discoloured despite cleaning constantly. Paid so much to get these laid and contemplating pulling them up now. Really disappointing, looked great at the start but now a mess and it's not even been a year!
Don t buy
Coll5 - 2 years ago
I have had these tiles down about 6months now in my kitchen . They crack and chip easily dropped a saucepan lid and left a massive chip.i have replaced several already . They also stain , obviously in a kitchen things get spilt but it doesn't matter how quick you are they stain . I clean my floor daily and they just look dirty . I did complain but was told that it was my FAMILY !!! I would not recommend!!! don t waste your money even the man from customer services told me I would have been better to buy Lino !!!
kez123 - 3 years ago
These tiles look lovely when laid but to stay like that need a sealer put on them