Canadian Spa St. Lawrence 6 person Swim spa
[This is a block of tabs..]
This St. Lawrence Swim spa is the perfect way to indulge in some luxury in the comfort of your own garden.
- Total Number of Spa Jets - 39
- Comes with - 5" to 3" thick heavy duty hard top insulating swim spa cover, premium lights package, 1x music system, 1x ozone generator, 2x waterfall, 1x 3 tier swim spa step, 1x installed set of filters and installation
- Supplied fully assembled
- Guarantee - 2 year
Features and Benefits
This swim spa is ideal for for aqua fitness and relaxing with friends in your own garden.
- Swim against an endless current in the comfort of your own home. The unique jet system provides controllable resistance for different fitness levels
- Perimeter multi-coloured LED mood lighting and digital MP3 audio sound system with pop-up speakers
- Ozone water purification system and 200 sq. ft. of Microban® filtration ensures crystal clear water.
- Complete customization with diverter valves and two waterfalls
- Insulation includes high-density closed cell foam that surrounds the shell and an infrared-lined insulated cabinet that traps the heat inside the spa
|Litre capacity (L)||5250L|
|Safety feature||Anti-entrapment system|
|Number of seats||6 person|
Help & Advice
If you’re looking for a new and exciting way to experience your outdoor space, consider installing a hot tub (also known as spas). You can indulge in some ultimate garden luxury with models that feature LED mood lighting, MP3 sound systems, and a multitude of designs, seating configurations and jet options.
Hot tubs are a great addition to any outdoor space – offering different experiences depending on what you’re looking for. Most of our hot tubs are designed to provide ultimate relaxation so you can sit back, chill out and enjoy the bubbles. But we also have a few that can help you to keep fit too. This guide will explain the different types and features to help you find the right spa for you
Before you begin
There are a few practical considerations to go through before you buy a hot tub.
How much space is available?
The first things to think about are where you want to put your hot tub and what the access to your garden is like. This might affect the kind of hot tub you can go for.
Our acrylic spas are delivered fully assembled so you must have clear, straight access to the spot where you want to have your spa. The access with most of our acrylic spas should be at least 90centimetres (cm) wide and 3metres (m) high, (the Niagara model requires 1m width due to depth). Because portable spas are assembled onsite, access doesn’t pose the same issue.
Who will be using the hot tub?
Hot tubs are great for socialising, so think about how many people you want to be able to fit in it. We have compact models that are designed for two people, like the Yukon 2 seater spa, right the way up to swim spas that can fit up to 15 people with a dedicated swimming lane.
How is the spa installed?
All our acrylic spas include delivery and professional installation. The spa must be installed on a level, existing patio or a concrete base that is at least 15cm thick. The hot tub can be sited on decking so long as it's properly supported to the equivalent strength. The hot tub will be installed along with any accessories, then filled and finally the installation expert will show you how to use the spa controls and chemicals.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery