Canadian Spa Toronto 6 person Hot tub
Frequently Bought Together
|Bundle name||Primary product||Secondary product 1||Secondary product 2||Bundle total price||Add to basket|
|Product bundle 1|
[This is a block of tabs..]
This Toronto Hot tub is the perfect way to indulge in some luxury in the comfort of your own garden.
- Total Number of Spa Jets - 44
- Comes with - 1x 5" to 3" thick heavy duty hard top insulating spa cover, 1x premium lights package, 1x music system, 1x ozone generator, 1x waterfall, 1x installed set of filters and installation
- With assembly service
- Guarantee - 2 year
Features and Benefits
The Toronto spa features a hydrotherapy seat, a relaxing lounger and a corner seats providing a variety of seating options
- 5-6 hydro-massage seats including 1 no-float lounger seat and 44 powerful jets for added relaxation
- iPod/MP3 enabled music system including; 2 x waterproof retractable speakers & a standard headphone jack compatible with most MP3 players. Built-in high quality amplifier delivering high volume with clear acoustics & Premium LED mood lighting system
- Mountain Pure™ self clean spa - Auto-cleaning water sanitation system with ozone purification and 100 square foot filtration to sift contaminants from the water. Spa shells are made from Lucite® SPA with Microban® which means your spa surface will stay cleaner between cleanings. Microban protection inhibits the growth of bacteria on the surface of the spa.
- Energy efficient - heat reclamation system; Canadian Spa Company uses a unique combination of innovations to preventing heat loss and recycling water to save money and energy. 3.0 kW Balboa* heater with smart sensors (shuts off heater within half a centigrade). High-quality tough triple layer insulation with IR reflection + thermal transfer blocker package on shell, cabinet and base
- Delivered & installed. Requires a level existing patio or 3 to 4" concrete base and 230 V/32 Amp RCD breaker and cable fitted prior to delivery
- This product includes delivery to the location where it is to be installed, as well as some installation actions. Delivery of the spa requires a clear route (minimum 3m height, 95cm width) to location where it is to be installed. The spa must be installed on a level existing patio or 15cm concrete base that can support the weight of the spa containing water.
- Delivery charges don't include crane hire or road closures if these are required. For your spa to be installed on the day of delivery, you need to arrange for a qualified electrician to be present at delivery and have installed a 32A cable, single phase with the appropriate gauge coming from an RCD, with live, neutral & earth wires available. The installers will test the spa on same day as delivery with the cable you provide but your electrician needs to sign off the installation before use.
- If you have any questions regarding the purchase, delivery or installation of your spa please contact Canadian Spa on 01293 812 047 before purchasing.
|Litre capacity (L)||980L|
|Safety feature||Anti-entrapment system|
|RCD||RCD not included|
|Number of seats||6 person|
|Material Type||Microban Acrylic|
|Sizes||(H)213, (W)213, (D)82cm|
Help & Advice
If you’re looking for a new and exciting way to experience your outdoor space, consider installing a hot tub (also known as spas). You can indulge in some ultimate garden luxury with models that feature LED mood lighting, MP3 sound systems, and a multitude of designs, seating configurations and jet options.
Hot tubs are a great addition to any outdoor space – offering different experiences depending on what you’re looking for. Most of our hot tubs are designed to provide ultimate relaxation so you can sit back, chill out and enjoy the bubbles. But we also have a few that can help you to keep fit too. This guide will explain the different types and features to help you find the right spa for you
Before you begin
There are a few practical considerations to go through before you buy a hot tub.
How much space is available?
The first things to think about are where you want to put your hot tub and what the access to your garden is like. This might affect the kind of hot tub you can go for.
Our acrylic spas are delivered fully assembled so you must have clear, straight access to the spot where you want to have your spa. The access with most of our acrylic spas should be at least 90centimetres (cm) wide and 3metres (m) high, (the Niagara model requires 1m width due to depth). Because portable spas are assembled onsite, access doesn’t pose the same issue.
Who will be using the hot tub?
Hot tubs are great for socialising, so think about how many people you want to be able to fit in it. We have compact models that are designed for two people, like the Yukon 2 seater spa, right the way up to swim spas that can fit up to 15 people with a dedicated swimming lane.
How is the spa installed?
All our acrylic spas include delivery and professional installation. The spa must be installed on a level, existing patio or a concrete base that is at least 15cm thick. The hot tub can be sited on decking so long as it's properly supported to the equivalent strength. The hot tub will be installed along with any accessories, then filled and finally the installation expert will show you how to use the spa controls and chemicals.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Keep your hot tubs cleaner for longer with Canadian Spa Company filters. This 50 sq. ft. open filter has 212x pleats of genuine Reemay® material. Comes with 1x 50 sq. ft. slip filter Suitable for- Many hot tub brands of generic filter fitting including various Canadian Spa Company hot tubs, ...
This spa ball sits in the spa filter box and acts like a sponge to absorb oil and other residues from the water surface to help achieve crystal clear water. Comes with 1x spa ball & 1x non-abrasive surface cleaning cloth for acrylic hot tubs and spas Suitable for- Hot ...
This filter provides protection against the debris in your hot tub's water. Comes with 1x 50 sq. ft. slip filter Suitable for- Many hot tub brands of generic filter fitting including various Canadian Spa Company hot tubs, purchased prior to 2014 Weight (g) - 908 g