See more Acrylic Spas
Canadian Spa Toronto 6 person Hot tub
This Toronto Hot tub is the perfect way to indulge in some luxury in the comfort of your own garden.
- Total Number of Spa Jets - 44
- Comes with - 1x 5" to 3" thick heavy duty hard top insulating spa cover, 1x premium lights package, 1x music system, 1x ozone generator, 1x waterfall, 1x installed set of filters and installation
- With assembly service
- Guarantee - 2 year
Features and Benefits
The Toronto spa features a hydrotherapy seat, a relaxing lounger and a corner seats providing a variety of seating options
- 5-6 hydro-massage seats including 1 no-float lounger seat and 44 powerful jets for added relaxation
- iPod/MP3 enabled music system including; 2 x waterproof retractable speakers & a standard headphone jack compatible with most MP3 players. Built-in high quality amplifier delivering high volume with clear acoustics & Premium LED mood lighting system
- Mountain Pure™ self clean spa - Auto-cleaning water sanitation system with ozone purification and 100 square foot filtration to sift contaminants from the water. Spa shells are made from Lucite® SPA with Microban® which means your spa surface will stay cleaner between cleanings. Microban protection inhibits the growth of bacteria on the surface of the spa.
- Energy efficient - heat reclamation system; Canadian Spa Company uses a unique combination of innovations to preventing heat loss and recycling water to save money and energy. 3.0 kW Balboa* heater with smart sensors (shuts off heater within half a centigrade). High-quality tough triple layer insulation with IR reflection + thermal transfer blocker package on shell, cabinet and base
- Delivered & installed. Requires a level existing patio or 3 to 4" concrete base and 230 V/32 Amp RCD breaker and cable fitted prior to delivery
- This product includes delivery to the location where it is to be installed, as well as some installation actions. Delivery of the spa requires a clear route (minimum 3m height, 95cm width) to location where it is to be installed. The spa must be installed on a level existing patio or 15cm concrete base that can support the weight of the spa containing water.
- Delivery charges don't include crane hire or road closures if these are required. For your spa to be installed on the day of delivery, you need to arrange for a qualified electrician to be present at delivery and have installed a 32A cable, single phase with the appropriate gauge coming from an RCD, with live, neutral & earth wires available. The installers will test the spa on same day as delivery with the cable you provide but your electrician needs to sign off the installation before use.
- If you have any questions regarding the purchase, delivery or installation of your spa please contact Canadian Spa on 01293 812 047 before purchasing.
|Litre capacity (L)||980L|
|Safety feature||Anti-entrapment system|
|RCD||RCD not included|
|Number of seats||6 person|
|Material Type||Microban Acrylic|
|Sizes||(H)213, (W)213, (D)82cm|
OMG - Great Purchase / Great Customer Service
Anonymous - 3 months ago
Great Customer Service from the start, speaking to Xavier at Canadian Spa Co, then to Tony making sure it was delivered in time for my birthday... (with a cheeky chat), to Gary who delivered and installed and great demonstration and tips ...
Once up and running, the Toronto doesn’t disappoint, enough room and doesn’t feel squeezed in at all, Controls for the Spa are easy to use and gives you warnings if too hot or PH .... all in all !! Easy to use
One of the best companies for customer service and follow up contact.
If your thinking on buying one, don't think about t ..' BUY' .. make sure you use B&Q and Canadian Spa Company -
Best birthday present ever and sets off the new garden.
Neighbours are well jealous ...
Toronto Spa - Incredible tub with amazing service
Allen P - 4 months ago
From the moment I spoke to Xavier about the Toronto Spa, I knew I was talking to a company who actually care. He and Tony gave me absolutely brilliant customer service. The gave me all the advice I needed. I had to use a Hiab to get the spa over my side fence over large trees and Gary who delivered and installed the spa was brilliant performing what was a difficult install. Gary installed the spa and gave me brilliant advice on chemical usage and how to use the spa itself... Now the spa itself.. It is amazing and really easy to use. I have been in it every day for the last week and there has been no degradation in water clarity or smell and just to be sure I tested the PH and it was perfect. This really is an amazing and low maintenance spa.
I had a couple of questions this morning and so I contacted Xavier via Chat on their website and he immediately phoned me and gave me all the answers I needed.
To sum up - this an amazing spa and the customer service via Xavier, Tony and Gary is the best I have ever known.
Buy this tub....
Excellent product, excellent service
Spa Stu - 4 months ago
After weeks of research I could not find a better value spa than this one in B&Q. Great price for this high spec spa which was delivered by a couple of very professional guys who went through every step with me and positioned the spa exactly where I wanted it. Fantastic relaxing spa worth every penny.
Top tip, over 60 then go in on a Wednesday and use your B&Q club card and get 10% discount, extra bargin.
Great 5* Experience from Start to Finish
ITGuruWoo - 4 months ago
After initially buying a blow up hot tub (with water jets) and finding that it help immensely with my shoulder injuries, we decided to invest in a real one.
After much research - it is definately a minefield out there. Horror stories of broken leaking tubs, bad customer service etc. etc.
Well I can honestly say our experience with B & Q (Gloucester) and especially the guys at Canadian Spa was second to none.
After seeing the Toronto Spa in B & Q Gloucester, we decided to do some more research.
Even well before purchase, everyone at Canadian spa were so helpful, both by phone and email. Everything I asked was answered in detail including where the parts and tubs are manufactured and noise levels as we did not want to annoy our neighbours.
Xavier especially helped me so much in the beginning and provided all the information I could ask for.
All this provided confidence that I was dealing with the right company and I am fussy.
Now regarding delivery. There was no easy access to the rear garden so after several emails with Tony, sending some pictures, I was told it would need a Hiab to lift the tub over a neigbours garden or my garage.
Initially I was trying to sort a Hiab in my locality, but due to issues sourcing this, Tony went out of his way arranged for their specialist delivery agent, Gary, to deliver the Spa using his Hiab.
On Delivery day, it was decided the best way to get the Spa into the garden was over the garage. Again Gary filled me with confidence that he knew exactly what he was doing and slotted the tub easily into the garden and directly into the correct location.
Connection was a breeze and Gary explained how everything worked, including the water treatment processes.
Due to the initial setup finishing well into the evening and being at work this morning, I am yet to try the new Spa but everything is ready for tonight.
I did have time to try the audio with my phone, which sounds great and unexpectedly now seems to come with a USB socket for power and a Bluetooth connection.
I suggest anyone purchasing a Toronto Spa or any Spa remembers to buy a complete chemical kit (I purchased the deluxe kit) some filter cleaning solution and a spare set of filters as this will make maintenance much easier.
So, many thanks to Xavier, Tony, Adam, and Gary, and anyone else I missed who took my phone calls from Canadian Spa and to B & Q Gloucester.
Great Service and a great product!
Ianh34 - 5 months ago
I bought this hot tub a couple of weeks ago it has now been installed. From start to finish the Canadian hot tub company have been excellent with advise delivery and installation.
Thank you very much this has been one of the best investments for me and my family.
Customers who bought this also browsed
Canadian Spa Company Bottom mount cover lifter
This bottom mount cover lifter from Canadian Spa, makes removing your spa cover a quick and simple. Manufactured from a high quality aluminium alloy, this cover lifter is mounted directly to your hot tub. Suitable for- Toronto 44 jet 5hp pump hot tub, Yukon 2 person spa plug and play ...
Canadian Spa Company Slip filter
Keep your hot tubs cleaner for longer with Canadian Spa Company filters. This 50 sq. ft. open filter has 212x pleats of genuine Reemay® material. Comes with 1x 50 sq. ft. slip filter Suitable for- Many hot tub brands of generic filter fitting including various Canadian Spa Company hot tubs, ...
Canadian Spa Company Spa ball
This spa ball sits in the spa filter box and acts like a sponge to absorb oil and other residues from the water surface to help achieve crystal clear water. Comes with 1x spa ball & 1x non-abrasive surface cleaning cloth for acrylic hot tubs and spas Suitable for- Hot ...
Canadian Spa Company Top mount cover lifter
This top mount cover lifter from Canadian Spa, makes removing your spa cover a quick, one-handed operation. Manufactured from a high quality aluminium alloy, this cover lifter is the ideal choice for tight areas where space is an issue. Comes with mounting brackets, foam grip handles, & a 3 hook ...