See more Acrylic Spas
Canadian Spa Toronto 6 person Hot tub
The Toronto hot tub is the perfect way to indulge in luxury in the comfort of your own garden.
- Total Number of Spa Jets - 44
- Comes with - 1x 5" to 3" thick heavy duty hard top insulating spa cover, 1x premium lights package, 1x music system, 1x ozone generator, 1x waterfall, 1x installed set of filters and installation
Features and benefits
The Toronto forty four jet spa has a little something for everyone. Featuring a relaxing lounger, a fine sculpted therapy seat and even a corner nook for a couple more friends.
- Up to six hydro-massage seats including a 'no-float' lounger seat and powerful hydrotherapy jets for all over relaxation
- Bluetooth enabled music system including 2x waterproof retractable speakers. Built-in high quality amplifier delivering high volume with clear acoustics & Aurora™ premium LED mood lighting system
- Mountain Pure™ self-clean spa - an auto-cleaning water sanitation system with ozone purification and 100 square foot filtration; to sift contaminants from the water
- Spa shells are made from Lucite® SPA with Microban® which means your spa surface will stay cleaner for longer. Microban protection inhibits the growth of bacteria on the surface of the spa
- Energy efficient heat reclamation system - Canadian Spa Company uses a unique combination of innovations to prevent heat loss and recycles water, saving money and energy. 3.0 kW Balboa* heater with smart sensors (shuts off heater within half a centigrade). High-quality tough triple layer insulation with IR reflection + thermal transfer blocker package on shell, cabinet and base
- Delivered & installed. Requires a level existing patio or 3 to 4" concrete base and 230 V/32 Amp RCD breaker and cable fitted prior to delivery
- This product includes delivery to the location where it is to be installed, as well as some installation actions. Delivery of the spa requires a clear route (minimum 3m height, 95cm width) to location where it is to be installed. The spa must be installed on a level existing patio or 15cm concrete base that can support the weight of the spa containing water
- Delivery charges don't include crane hire or road closures if these are required. For your spa to be installed on the day of delivery, you need to arrange for a qualified electrician to be present at delivery and have installed a 32A cable, single phase with the appropriate gauge coming from an RCD, with live, neutral & earth wires available. The installers will test the spa on same day as delivery with the cable you provide but your electrician needs to sign off the installation before use
- If you have any questions regarding the purchase, delivery or installation of your spa please contact Canadian Spa on 01293 812 047 before purchasing.
|Location||Internal & external|
|Number of seats||6|
|Safety feature||Anti-entrapment system|
Nellins - 21 days ago
Purchased this tub in June , fantastic buy, with a few hiccups on delivery, with probably COVID and everything, finally received it start of August, but would like to mention, the support throughout with the spa company team was second to none , would recommend 5 stars and thank you
Overall Good Experience
RhinoRyan - 3 months ago
Overall we had a good experience from purchase to delivery.
We bought our Canadian Spa Co. Toronto Hot Tub through B&Q 2 weeks ago.
The next day we got our confirmation from Canadian Spa Co. who deal with the after sale.
Although we found it a little frustrating that we couldn't get through a few times to the sales team, we are understanding that during a national crisis, they are doing their best.
Troy in sales was a great chap who answered a few of our queries. Tony in installations was also knowledgeable and helpful with our queries.
My hat goes off to Garry however. He was the delivery and installation man. Patient, very helpful (literally went above and beyond) in getting our hot tub into our garden through an option we didn't have planned.
The hot tub itself, is a dream. Love it!
Collette C - 1 year ago
Really good size hot tub, loads of jets, mood lighting & 2 pop up Bluetooth speakers with great sound. Electric bill is on average an extra £40 a month if left on at 36 •c
Purchased from B&Q and Tony from Canadian Spa answered all our queries, lovely man and a asset to the company!
We shopped around for a company to lift the tub over the roof of the house as we live in a terraced house. Cheapest was £350.
Also very experienced delivery man, Gary. He knew more about lifting it over the house than the crane driver!
Thanks, Collette from Liverpool
This hot tub is great
Anonymous - 1 year ago
This hot tub is brilliant it has everything you are looking for in a hot tub for a great price I highly recommend this if your looking at a hot tub to buy
Best product I have ever purchased
Stephen D 123 - 1 year ago
Only had the spa a couple of days but brilliant. I suffer from aching joints ( had 2 hips replaced ) what a difference this has made, already I can feel improvement in mobility and general well being. The guys at Canadian spa are first class, easy to contact, knowledgeable and very easy to talk to. Gary carried out the installation. Getting the spa down the side of our house was tight, but all was assessed, different option discussed before Gary started. Care was taken at all times, nothing was left to chance. Even part of our rockery was removed, and replaced after, all with no fuss or bother. It was nice to have someone carryout a service without them rushing, time appeared not to be a problem. Full operating brief was given, told how to maintain the water etc.The sound system is very good, the lights very restful, all makes for a relaxing experience.
Absolutely spot on.
Many thanks to all at Canadian Spa, and Gary.