Canadian Spa Victoria 7 Person Hot Tub
[This is a block of tabs..]
This Victoria Hot tub is the perfect way to indulge in some luxury in the comfort of your own garden.
- Total Number of Spa Jets - 46
- Comes with - Hard top spa cover, steps & installed set of filters
- With assembly service
- Guarantee - 2 year
Features and Benefits
With a total of seven seating positions including four corner captain’s seats the Victoria is a great sized spa for a larger group, but also offers luxurious comfort for smaller numbers.
- 6 - 7 hydro-massage seats and 46 powerful jets for added relaxation
- Energy efficient - heat reclamation system; Canadian Spa Company uses a unique combination of innovations to preventing heat loss and recycling water to save money and energy. 3.0 kW Balboa* heater with smart sensors (shuts off heater within half a centigrade). High-quality tough triple layer insulation with IR reflection + thermal transfer blocker package on shell, cabinet and base
- Delivered & installed. Requires a level existing patio or 3 to 4" concrete base and 230 V/32 Amp RCD breaker and cable fitted prior to delivery
- This product includes delivery to the location where it is to be installed, as well as some installation actions. Delivery of the spa requires a clear route (minimum 3m height, 4m width) to location where it is to be installed. The spa must be installed on a level existing patio or 15cm concrete base that can support the weight of the spa containing water.
- Delivery charges don't include crane hire or road closures if these are required. For your spa to be installed on the day of delivery, you need to arrange for a qualified electrician to be present at delivery and have installed a 50A cable, single phase with the appropriate gauge coming from an RCD, with live, neutral & earth wires available. The installers will test the spa on same day as delivery with the cable you provide but your electrician needs to sign off the installation before use.
- If you have any questions regarding the purchase, delivery or installation of your spa please contact Canadian Spa of 01293 812 047 before purchasing.
|Litre capacity (L)||1230L|
|Safety feature||Anti-entrapment system|
|RCD||RCD not included|
|Number of seats||7 person|
|Sizes||(H)219.5, (W)219.5, (D)84 cm|
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This cleaning solution helps remove built up debris from your filter pleats. Think of it like washing up liquid for your hot tub filters. Dissolve the powder in a bucket of warm water and leave your filters to soak overnight. Then rinse with fresh water and leave to dry. Recommended ...
An essential accessory for any Rio Grande or Grand Rapids or inflatable portable spa owner. These moulded foam head rests can be placed anywhere around the perimeter of the spa for ultimate comfort and flexibility. Comes with 2x headrest and 1x cup holder Designed to fit the Canadian Spa Company ...
This bar table features an attractive wicker finish, constructed of a durable, weather resistant, synthetic rattan over a rust-proof and heavy-gauge aluminium frame. It includes a tempered glass-top allowing you to conveniently relax in the spa with a drink by your side Suitable for- All round hot tubs including ...
Relax on the sofa while your friends and family enjoy the spa. It features an attractive wicker finish, constructed of a durable, weather resistant, synthetic rattan over a rust-proof and heavy gauge aluminium frame. Suitable for- All round hot tubs including inflatable hot tubs 9 kg