We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in store or online, we urge you to follow the Government's social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary.
See more Sample tiles
City chic Grey Matt Plain Stone effect Ceramic Wall tile, (L)400mm (W)150mm, Sample
Unit of measure
- Room use: Kitchen & bathroom
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating
- We recommend using 2 mm tile spacers for this style of tile
- While cleaning, never use an abrasive or corrosive cleaning product. Avoid shocks with sharp objects, wipe with a damp cloth if necessary
Features and benefits
- Suitable for splash areas and underfloor heating
- Recommend fitting with a minimum grout line of up to 2mm
- Recommended grout colour: White
- Recommended trim: White
- Made using reused ceramic materials, recycling materials into new products helps to keep waste out of landfill
Made in England tiles
Algef - 4 months ago
I bought these without realising they are actually manufactured in the U.K. which was a real bonus as they are good quality.
Tracy crud - 1 year ago
I bought these tiles to do up my toilet, they look amazing, went on easy, and easy to clean, they look so nice I’m getting the same ones for my bathroom
Nice colours, great finish
Amateurjob - 3 years ago
Bought a month ago for bathroom and overall happy with finish, grey and white work well as brick effect with white grout.
Some tiles had some residue paint overlapping the edges adding to width slightly so frustrated lining them up. Had mixed batch delivered and yes each batch a mm off so again had issues lining up and ended up off in places.
Marked down as all boxes had broken tiles, either easy to break than normal or been bashed about, hassle to take them back so used them on cuts.
Look great, vary in size
Nige106 - 3 years ago
Tiles look amazing now fitted. I'd recommend a brick pattern rather than inline as the tiles are slightly different widths, which is an absolute pain. They are relatively cheap and you can tell this from the finish. Bought 12 boxes and 1 box had multiple broken tiles halfway down and quite a few boxes had quantities of tiles with small chips on one corner. Managed to utilise these by using them for cut tiles.
So happy with these tiles
Rebecca2016 - 4 years ago
Great tiles, we used white grout and a brick walk effect pattern.