See more Lanterns
Clear Bulb Solar-powered LED Outdoor Hanging light
- Rechargeable battery included
- Battery name - AAA (HR03)
- Fittings & fixings not included
- 2 years guarantee
- Water resistant
Features and benefits
Outdoor lamps have been designed in a number of styles, finishes and features to best accommodate your outside space and needs.
- The solar power source allows you to save energy. Once it's fully charged, you have any autonomy up to 6 hours (depending upon variable hours of sunshine), it starts automatically when it gets dark.
- The solar panel included enables you to install your light without any electrical work. Perfect for areas where conventional electrical supply is not available
- The ring enables you to hang the light to a hook or a tree
- The on/off switch under the lamp shade enables you to turn it on/off easily
- Low energy helping you to save energy
|Battery run time||8h|
|Fitted dusk to dawn sensor||Pre-set dusk-to-dawn sensor|
|Light colour||Warm white|
|Material||Glass, plastic & steel|
|Number of bulbs||1|
|Power voltage supply||1.2V|
Not bright and 2/3 stopped working
Gri01 - 20 days ago
I bought 3 in december, and by March only two are working. admittedly I think it might be partly being left outside during frost.. I would also say that even on a full day's worth of sun, the bulb only lights up for a couple hours
alexsouthgate - 27 days ago
Filled up with water when it rained and stay on for approx 1 hour even when in the sun all day
Little fox 01 - 1 month ago
I bought 4 of these 3 weeks ago to hang in my tree. Only 2 worked so had to swap for more. I wish I’d just had a refund as they only light up for about an hour then flicker for a while before turning off all together. They were pretty while they lasted!
Very poor quality
Andym1976 - 8 months ago
I purchased 4 of these lights at full price.
Look good when lit up night but haven't lasted long. Litghts fill up with water when it rains now none of them work!!!
Loubel - 10 months ago
I bought 3 of these during the heat wave. Clipped them to my parasol. 2 hours later 1 shattered on the floor when the connector used to hang the lantern became unconnected. Later that night 1 lit up, the other didn’t. The next day hung them in an even sunnier bit of the garden that night still only 1 lit up. Admittedly it does give off a good amount of light. Will be returning all 3.