Clear Polycarbonate Roofing Sheet 4m x 690mm
[This is a block of tabs..]
Axiome® glazing sheets provide a lightweight and robust solution that can be used in many varied applications. The structured formation provides excellent strength whilst maintaining a degree flexibility for curved structures while having excellent light transmission. All Axiome® sheets are UV protected on the outer surface providing excellent longevity.
- Lightweight and robust glazing sheet for roof glazing, canopies, walkways, cold frames and screens
- Durability - Durable
Features and Benefits
- Light weight glazing sheet
- Structured design gives rigidity
- Good light transmission
- UV protected side for longevity
- Compatibility: Can be glazed from 0-90 degrees with suitable supports
- Fitting: Fit with UV protected side facing out/upwards facing the sun. Sheets should be kept dry and the end sealed with filter tape and alukap-SS end stop bar
|Fire rating||Class 1|
|UV resistant||UV resistant|
Help & Advice
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This Alukap®-XR Wall Bar provides a great finish for any roof where the end rafter meets a rising wall. The Alukap®-XR Wall Bar provides a perfect waterproofing upstand and an excellent detail for lead flashing over. Alukap®-XR is a fully aluminium system, and with a gasket system providing superior sealing ...
Can be used to join and seal ends of axiome multiwall polycarbonate Suitable for use with axiome multiwall polycarbonate sheets Ideal for joining two 10mm axiome multiwall polycarbonate sheets. A compatible low-modulus, neutral cure silicone can be applied to the inner surfaces of the H section to create a ...