See more Flooring Samples
Colours Chamili Oak effect Real wood top layer flooring, Sample
Unit of measure
Our stores do not stock this product
With a natural wood top layer and an attractive bevelled finish, this real wood top layer flooring gives the appearance of solid wood. A hard wearing floor, its engineered base layer provides resistance to heat and moisture changes in your room. The 5gs click fitting system makes for simple installation too.
- Underlay type required: Foam, wood fibre or polystyrene
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating
Features and benefits
With the same natural beauty and luxurious feel of solid wood, real wood top layer flooring has become a popular choice for many households. Easier to install than solid wood, it features an engineered core that makes it exceptionally stable. This stability makes it suitable for underfloor heating and in conservatories as it is less resistant to heat and moisture changes in your room. Our flooring can be sanded down and refinished to give it a new lease of life, to remove signs of wear and improve the lifespan of the product.
- Glue less fitting system for fast and easy assembly - Upon installation the room is ready for you to furnish and decorate
- Compatible with electrical and water floor heating systems
- Hypo-allergenic, the wood does not attract dust
- Highly durable the top layer can be sanded down and re varnished
- Wooden floors help with the thermal insulation of a room, lowering heating costs
- Made from responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly wood.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Resistant to water||Not water resistant|
|CE marked||CE marked|
Hard work to lay, not that well engineered
HughWW - 1 year ago
It looks good now it is down but was difficult to fit. I have done laminate and solid wood before without any problem, but this just felt a bit flaky and was often difficult to get the ends to join. Sometimes they just clicked but sometimes not and then it took a lot of messing about to sort out. Would not buy again, would go with solid wood.
Mal29 - 2 years ago
Just been laid and it looks amazing! No complaints from the carpenter laying the flooring!
Looks lovely, but..............
Biggles63 - 4 years ago
I purchased this flooring for my dining room and conservatory £1000 approx before Christmas. Very disappointed these are not busy areas but flooring is fragile. Should have stuck with the old laminate.