See more Laminate Flooring
Colours Dolce Grey Oak effect Laminate flooring, 1.19m² Pack
Our stores do not stock this product
This laminate flooring has an attractive High gloss finish, smooth surface finish and 4 sided bevelled edge. Each plank uses a simple click system, so installation is simple and it can be used with underfloor heating to keep your home warm.
- Suitable for heavy domestic and light commercial use including bedroom, study, living room, hallway, utility and commercial areas
- Not water resistant
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating
- 20 years guarantee
Features and benefits
- This floor is suitable for bedrooms, living rooms & hallways. It is not suitable for rooms where is likelihood of exposure to moisture or humidity, eg bathrooms, utility rooms & kitchens.
- High Gloss finish with a smooth surface and AC4 wear rating
- Carefully designed decor for a truly high end wood floor look
- Drop loc in easy glueless installation
- TruEdge Natural bevel to resemble the natural edges of real wood floors
- Type of underlay required is dependant on the sub floor
|Material||High density fibreboard (HDF)|
|Base material||High density fibreboard (HDF)|
Beautiful and expensive looking
Sherine321 - 18 days ago
High shine, looks quality, I think grey flooring can looks cheap but this has a warm brown and grey mix and
Gives a expensive look with a grey wash but also high shine, the photos does not do this flooring justice, it looks much better.
Dibby2013 - 29 days ago
This has been down for 6 months I have 2 very active large dogs not a single scratch or mark
SamKay1 - 1 month ago
Had this put in my kitchen and dining room, looks great but it chips so easily! Nice but dont put it down in a high traffic area
Clarky1979 - 2 months ago
Had this flooring down now around a year , and its still as good as the day it got put down .dont know why theres bad reviews .can only think its been put together badly ! because everyone comments on how nice the flooring is .it looks alot more expensive .
Im now buying more to run it through the loving room
Hillsy82 - 3 months ago
Read previous reviews, if fitted correctly with the correct level underlay it fits together with a little hand tap provided you fit with the tounge facing you. High gloss, I thought it would scratch but after 5 weeks of 17 packs being down in our living room and an active 3 year old rolling his toy cars across it, no marks or scratches.
It will only lift if it gets wet or does not have expansion gaps, it's 12mm thick. Can't fault it. Picture on website does not do it justice. It looks & feels solid, classy and expensive.
Word of caution, it does state not to but do not use in bathrooms or kitchens as the bevel will hold moisture build up and eventually lift and swell the boards if unnoticed.