See more Laminate flooring
Colours Dolce Grey Oak effect Laminate flooring, 1.19m² Pack
This laminate flooring has an attractive High gloss finish, smooth surface finish and 4 sided bevelled edge. Each plank uses a simple click system, so installation is simple and it can be used with underfloor heating to keep your home warm.
- Suitable for heavy domestic and light commercial use including bedroom, study, living room, hallway, utility and commercial areas
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating
- 20 years guarantee
Features and benefits
- This floor is suitable for bedrooms, living rooms & hallways. It is not suitable for rooms where is likelihood of exposure to moisture or humidity, eg bathrooms, utility rooms & kitchens.
- High Gloss finish with a smooth surface and AC4 wear rating
- Carefully designed decor for a truly high end wood floor look
- Drop loc in easy glueless installation
- TruEdge Natural bevel to resemble the natural edges of real wood floors
- Type of underlay required is dependant on the sub floor
|Material||High-density fibreboard (HDF)|
|Base material||High density fibreboard (HDF)|
This product is ok not really good
Khokhar - 23 days ago
I bought this product last year looking good high gloss finish but joint not strong enough I only used 15 M2 material wise not really good joint breaking easily.
smally555 - 2 months ago
Why is it that we can buy this flooring but it doesn’t come with matching beading or door bars, love this flooring but my hall wall runs out quiet a bit and matching beading would be great to finish. Spent over 300 pound a finish would be great.
Don't not buy
Sami1234 - 2 months ago
I bought this product 2 weeks ago and since it has been down it looks amazing but it scarthes and chips very easily for the price the quality is shocking very disappointed as I paid a lot of money and I did my kictchen hall day and living room as it all open space. I just discovered a massive scrathe behind my sofa which am gutter buy because it does look lovely.
Manno - 2 months ago
Having read all of the reviews,i wasn't sure on whether to buy this product, so I gave the benefit of the doubt.
I bought 26 packs to complete my flooring,Hall, living room and dining room.
Having no problems what so ever easy to use and cut, when cutting, mark the face side and not the reverse side,cut using a good electric chop saw,fine tooth blade and for the awkward cuts use a Jigsaw.
Remove your skirting boards first this makes easy to lay with no unsightly edges,I replaced all my skirting boards right through the house, next project Bedrooms using the same product.
Lay on a good quality underlay.
Like anything else you do, don't put it down like a bull in a china shop.
Kevy - 2 months ago
Really disappointed with the quality, as the floor was being laid lots of pieces snapped at the joins, we got through two packs just to lay two pieces. It was only luck I had bought an extra 6 packs because the plan was to continue the floor through to the next room but we didn’t and couldn’t at the end.