We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in store or online, we urge you to follow the Government's social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary.
See more Counter & cabinet lighting
Colours Driggs Mains-powered LED Multicolour Strip light IP20 400lm (L)3m
- Only fixings included
- Manufacturer guarantee: 5 years
- Included - Fixing pack & RGB controller
Features and benefits
The strip light will create a modern atmosphere in your home. Whether you decide to use these in your dining area, kitchen or living spaces the neutral colour and low intensity will perfectly light your home.
- You can dim the intensity of the light for all moods and environments and RGB LED uses red, green and blue that mix to create multiple colours with the help of an RGB controller
- Get the length you desire with the cuttable options
- IP20 offers protection against solid objects up to 12mm in a dry room
- Not suitable for humid environments
- Plugs directly into your mains power supply
|Assembly required||Assembly not required|
|Bulb included||Bulb included|
|Maximum bulb wattage||27W|
|Number of bulbs||1|
|Switch type||Sensor switch|
Work well and look good
Tim1978 - 16 days ago
Use these to sit behind the TV for mood lighting. Bit of An Issue getting them to stick but a bit of
Gorilla tape did the trick and now happy with the results.
grate product .
TK21 - 3 months ago
If you clean the surface they will stay up. Also they come with some small clips to help if needed.
Transformed my bedroom
gcarla - 4 months ago
I stumbled across them in my local store in hopes it would change my room without doing anything drastic. Great product.
Great light quality
Eamo - 8 months ago
Bought for under the island worktop lights are nice and bright and can also be dimmed using the remote loads of settings like colour changing and speed. Other reviews complain about the lights coming off I would say this is mostly because the surface was cleaned properly first. I would suggest using an alcohol wipe let it dry and then stick it on, work great for me.
Jackie1346 - 10 months ago
It's bad because there is no remonteģhhhhhhhhhhhhhh