See more Wood Furniture Paint & Treatments
Colours One coat Ivory Satin Metal & wood paint, 0.75L
Our stores do not stock this product
This satin wood & metal paint in ivory has been specially designed to give a durable and long-lasting finish on a range of surfaces, to provide additional protection. Simply apply 1 coat with a brush or roller and leave for 12 hours to dry. Covers up to 10 m² per litre on average.
- Instructions for use - Apply paint evenly by brush or roller and avoid overspreading.
- Suitable for Metal & wood
- Remove any loose, flaking or peeling coatings. For best results, previous coatings of different colours must be completely removed. For bare wood, lightly sand to remove loose fibres. Remove any dirt, dust or grease by wiping over with a cloth dampened in white spirit.
Features and benefits
At B&Q we want you to be satisfied with your colour selection. Not all monitors will display colours the same and paint tins may not show the same colour as your walls do in natural light. We therefore recommend you order a tester pot online or pop in store to pick one up so you are sure that this is the right colour for you.
- Great coverage in just one coat, saving you time and money
- We recommend using a one coat roller for optimal application
- Mid sheen finish with extra hiding power
- For best results follow the instructions on the tin carefully, a second coat may be required if overpainting a darker colour with a lighter top coat
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||12 hours|
|Location||Interior & exterior|
|Recoat time||1-2 hours|
|Minimum touch dry time||2h|
Bungholio - 18 days ago
Brought this the other day, prep’d and painted the hall woodwork yesterday dinner time. 28 hours later STILL waiting for it to harden as STILL tacky.
Can only give 1 star as cant add negative stars in the site
Mike12213 - 2 years ago
I can't imagine how you could successfully paint anything in one coat with this. The paint is like tar (at least, the black one is - I will be returning the white), and doesn't spread at all.
To achieve anything like opaque coverage with one coat you have to put it on in great gobs, and as it sticks to the brush you're going to find this extremely difficult to do without leaving brush marks. I did another pass after 40 minutes when the first coat was just beginning to tack, which was the only way I could get the paint to stick to the surface and not the brush.
Even then I will have to sand heavily to remove the brush marks and apply another coat, probably after thinning down.
Sambucca - 2 years ago
So far so good with the look. Although I was after satin wood paint, this turned out to be just like gloss so I hope that it doesn't mark or chip on the surface of my furniture. But the colour looks amazing and has revamped and given it a new look