Colours Rondo Natural Solid Oak Flooring Sample
[This is a block of tabs..]
Ensure you choose the right floor for your home with this Solid oak sample. Move it around your room and view it in different lighting to see just how it will look at different times of the day.
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating
- Use in living rooms, bedrooms & hallways
Features and Benefits
The irresistible natural beauty of solid wood flooring remains a popular choice for many. The look and feel of the woodgrain coupled with the thermal insulation properties of wood will make your chosen space one of tranquillity and warmth. Solid wood flooring is susceptible to moisture and humidity changes, making it sensitive to seasonal changes, so you'll need to consider acclimatisation before installation but once laid, and with maintenance the hardwearing nature of wood flooring means it's a great long term option for your home.
- The planks in each pack come in varying sizes of 400mm - 1213mm, which when laid, gives your floor a natural finish without regularity
- Made from responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
How to guides
Whether you go for vinyl, carpet or even ceramic tiles, changing your floor covering is a great way to give a room a new lease of life. But before you start work, make sure the surface underneath is sound and level. If it isn't, any defects are likely to show through. This will spoil the look of your new floor and eventually cause it to wear unevenly. Luckily, there are some effective ways to deal with problem floors which we will share with you.
Hard flooring provides a classic look that wears well over time. We offer three stylish hard flooring options - laminate, solid wood and real wood top layer - and these are:
- easy to clean and look after
- simple to install
- warm underfoot - plus real wood top layer and laminate options work with underfloor heating
- made from responsibly sourced wood certified by either the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) or the Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification (PEFC). This ensures that the timber used has been produced via the best practices for the environment.
- available in a wide range of wood effects and colours – our laminate option also comes in stone effects too
- offered in thicknesses ranging from 6 to 21millimetres (mm)
Read on for more help on choosing the right laminate or wood flooring for your home.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Used around the edge of the room to hide the expansion gap required when installing wooden flooring, this matt scotia trim will create a neat and tidy border to your room. Fitting instructions - Can be glued or nailed to the skirting board Recommended for - Any room
This 18mm thick oak flooring has an attractive varnished finish look. It has a simple to install tongue & groove and is treated to give you a long-lasting, luxury floor for your home. Guarantee - 30 years Not suitable for underfloor heating Use in living rooms, bedrooms, hallways & study ...
This 18mm thick solid oak flooring has an attractive handscraped finish gives your room an antique look. It has a simple to install tongue & groove fitting system and is treated to give you a long-lasting, luxury floor for your home. Guarantee - 30 years Use in living rooms, bedrooms, ...
This 15mm thick oak flooring has an attractive vintage finish gives your room an authentic look. It has a simple to install tongue & groove fitting system and is treated to give you a long-lasting, luxury floor for your home. Not suitable for underfloor heating