See more Cabinet Hinges
Cooke & Lewis 165° Soft-close Framed Corner cabinet hinge, Pack of 2
These concealed hinges from Cooke & Lewis are made from metal and are compatible with framed standard and drawerline corner doors.
- Compatible with standard and drawer line corner doors
- Only fixings included
- Includes 2x 165° hinges for framed doors and adjustable baseplates, bi-fold hinge, frame fixing brackets, door stop and soft-close buffer
- Fitting instructions supplied with product
- 10 years Guarantee
Features and benefits
- Soft-close hinges are great for busy and hectic lifestyles. No more doors banging shut against cabinets, causing damage and noise, these hinges will catch the door just before it closes to bring it to soft quiet stop.
- Easily adjust the door position using the 3 adjuster screws built into the hinge.
- Do not use a power screw driver or over tighten screws as this may cause damage to the door or cabinet.
- This product is not compatible with our GoodHome kitchen range
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Brand||Cooke & Lewis|
|Maximum opening angle||165°|
Replaced after 3 months
Johnmcl - 3 years ago
These were actually a replacement due to the original hinges failing after 3 months. Very poor product! The only reason I used them again was due to being replaced by b&q at their expense.