See more Close-coupled Toilets
Cooke & Lewis Affini Contemporary Close-coupled Toilet with Soft close seat
This close-coupled toilet from Cooke & Lewis's Affini range comes with a soft close lid and white seat. It also includes dual flush.
- Manufacturer guarantee: 10 years
- Only fixings included
- Included: Accessories included
- Compatibility: Horizontal
Features and benefits
Straight lines curved in just the right places work perfectly to create this super slick and modern close-coupled toilet. The bold graphic shapes make an ultra modern statement that is the perfect match for a minimal scheme. Finish your suite with one of our complementing Affini ranged basins.
- Featuring a modern soft close function, this toilet seat closes slowly and quietly when put down. As well as preventing damage to your toilet this is another step to helping you create a relaxed and peaceful bathroom.
- Choose how much water you use when flushing thanks to the included dual flush system. With the option of a 6 litre large flush and a more eco friendly 4 litre small flush, you can feel good knowing that you're helping to save on water, while saving on costs too!
- Everything you need to complete your kitchen is available at B&Q. From our range of handles, to our soft close hinges.
|Standard||EN997, EN33, ISO 9227, NSS 96 hours on metal parts, WRAS|
|Cistern type||Low level|
|Toilet lid closure||Soft close|
|Toilet back type||Close-coupled|
|Toilet seat colour||White seat|
Disappointed, seat broken and expensive to replace
Kelly19 - 1 year ago
I loved this toilet until the seat broke 2 years after purchase, apparently seats are only covered by 12 month warranty (I think it's reasonable for this price to expect it to last longer than that!) So after visits to 2 branches of B&Q and 2 phone calls I get given the code to purchase a replacement...at a very substantial price! After checking online there are many people complaining about broken seats so I wouldn't recommend buying unless you're happy paying a fifth of the original price every couple of years for a replacement seat
fju - 2 years ago
We have purchased this toilet 6 months ago and we love it. The plumer didn't have any issues fitting it. It's very modern and the best part is, it's very easy to clean. It doesn't have any grooves or gaps for dust and dirt to gather. Just a quick wipe down.
I saw a similar toilet in a bathroom showroom for over £600.
The delivery was very fast and we are hoping to have our downstairs loo replaced one day with the same B&Q Affini toilet
Couldn't be fitted
Dr C - 3 years ago
Unfortunately, our pipework and plumbing was not compatible with this unit and we have had to return it.
Dil 44 - 3 years ago
Poor quality, plastic support pads on the seat break easily.No spare parts available.
SandyS - 4 years ago
This toilet looks good, unfortunately doesn't function as good due to the small proximity of the hole in pan. Constantly needs cleaning!