See more Close-coupled toilets
Cooke & Lewis Alonso Toilet & basin pack
An all-in-one pack from Cooke and Lewis, the Alonso has smooth curves and clean lines for a simplistic look that will suit almost any bathroom.
- 10 years Guarantee
- Fixings supplied
- Accessories included: Fluidmaster cistern fitings
- Sink does not include tap - this is for visual reference only
- Comes with Cistern & pedestal
Features and benefits
Everything you need to complete your bathroom is available at B&Q. From our range of shower enclosures, to our basin mixer taps. You can even use our Which? Trusted Traders endorsed Homefit installations team, helping you with your ideal bathroom to the last tile.
- Our high quality, durable bathroom range designs come from leading manufacturers who are best in class. They use high grade materials and carry out rigorous testing to British and European standards. That's why we guarantee them for 10 years.
- Close-Coupled Toilet: (H)790mm (D)630mm (W)365mm - Basin & Full-Pedestal: (H)805mm (D)435mm (W)560mm
- The toilet includes a horizontal, vertical, left or right soil stack direction
- Weight: Basin 13.3 kg, Pedestal 7.68 kg, Toilet 16.59 kg, Cistern 10.1 kg
|Toilet flush||Single flush|
Just the size I needed to fit my bathroom
Idonothaveone - 5 years ago
Still not got it plumbed in yet waiting to get a bath at the right price
nice looking but inadequate fittings provided
Ruth123 - 5 years ago
I brought these for a bathroom fit, and am overall happy with it, but our fitter mentioned that the fittings provided with the toilet was inadequate, and more suitable ones had to be brough
Neat and compact
LBG - 5 years ago
Bought this wash hand basin & WC last month, great value for the money
Very nice gud value for money
Kashif123 - 5 years ago
Really gud quality fast delivery. Friendly delivery drives. Will definetley recommend
pj080396 - 5 years ago
Pedestal had a fault in the glaze. Basin was cracked. Replacement basin was dirty and looked like it had been stored for some time. I decided to clean it and arrange installation despite a glaze run at the rear which hopefully won't be seen.