See more Cabinet Hinges
Cooke & Lewis B3 Soft-close Frameless Bi-fold cabinet hinge, Pack of 2
Our stores do not stock this product
This concealed hinge from Cooke & Lewis is made from metal and is compatible with non-framed 500mm wide bi-fold doors.
- Compatible with 500mm wide bi-fold doors
- Only fixings included
- Includes a complete kit for bi-fold gas lifting system and a progressive piston with soft closing feature
- Fitting instructions supplied with product
- 10 years Guarantee
Features and benefits
- Soft-close hinges are great for busy and hectic lifestyles. No more doors banging shut against cabinets, causing damage and noise, these hinges will catch the door just before it closes to bring it to soft quiet stop.
- Easily adjust the door position using the 3 adjuster screws built into the hinge.
- Do not use a power screw driver or over tighten screws as this may cause damage to the door or cabinet.
- This product is not compatible with our GoodHome kitchen range
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Brand||Cooke & Lewis|
This is not a bifold hinge its for a bridging unit
Cocobelle10 - 10 months ago
Got told by staff these were needed to create a kitchen bifold door. Couldn't work it out as it didnt fit pre drilled holes and screws to the top door.... Went in store all no idea because its the new range. B and Q sort out your products not fair on the staff selling them. 3 staff members all convinced these were bifold door ones but didnt know how to install them.
Anonymous - 3 years ago
what you get if you order this is not 500mm bifold door hinge but a lift system for a bridging unit B£. the description is wrong for this product code
broken and bent
darren87 - 4 years ago
The first hinge pack had one faulty soft close damper and the replacement pair were bent preventing correct spring tension to hold the door open. I would not recommend this product and the blum soft close hinges I now have are superior quality and finish.
Customer service was good but prevented completion of the kitchen until replacement hinges arrived as a complete replacement (both hinges) was exchanged two weeks later.
I was waiting on the phone for almost an hour to resolve the first issue and was not prepared to wait on the phone for a second time when the replacement hinge arrived with the casing bent.
Very disappointed with this product as it is very expensive and still poor quality.