See more Close-coupled Toilets
Cooke & Lewis Lanzo Close-coupled Toilet with Soft close Seat
This close-coupled toilet from Cooke & Lewis's Lanzo range comes with a soft close lid and white seat. It also includes dual flush.
- 25 years Guarantee
- Fixings supplied
- Assembly required
- Soft close seat
Features and Benefits
- Full flush uses 6L water, short flush uses 4L
- Using less water in the bathroom helps to control water use in your home.
- On trend design with soft square shape
- Matching full pedestal basin available separately
- Fluid master cistern fittings
|Toilet seat||White seat|
|Toilet flush||Dual flush|
|Compatibility||Horizontal or vertical soil stack direction|
Toilet Seat cannot be replaced do not buy this!!!!
Disgusted former customer - 4 months ago
I bought this unit is part of a complete bathroom 18 months ago. the toilet seat broke and cannot be replaced as I have been informed that B&Q no longer sell it. Yet another reason why I would never buy a bathroom or Kitchen from B&Q again.
Not Easy to Install
Mrs Dave - 2 years ago
Looks great. But took a star off because its not quite straight forward to install. But, that said, these concealed types never are. I am a DIYer. And did it with help of my husband while 6 months Pregnant.
Here are certain things to remember while buying/installing.
1. The Inlet hose of cistern for this one is to the left. That made it a bit tricky for us since our feed pipe was plumbed to the pipe. We dealt with the issue with a flexi tap. Tried the 500mm but ended up with the 300mm and a piece of copper tube and bend connector that did the job. We decided it would have been simpler to do the cistern connection to the hose before fixing it on and the connecting the hose pipe to the feed(more accessible).
2. Design flaw- base of the pan had a poking edge protruding inward from both the ends that had a hole that's left out of sight with no use to it other than just nfinished design element. I don't like holes in sanitary ware where they are not a necessity therefore filled it with cement prior to installation. To top it the poking out edge prevent the pan from just sliding on the floor when its time to fix. And that was an absolute unnecessary nuisance.
3. The bit that connects to pan connector is not as long or out as in some of the modern ones. So you may need a longer/flexible connector than what you may originally have anticipated. The task made trickier by the protruding edges mentioned in point 2 when connecting and installing the cistern.
The pan looks good after installation. Provided there are no leak issues. In which case its going through the whole process all over again.
Oh, and BTW, some people mentioned rubber washer to replace the sponge. DONT. The sponge donut works. Just need to be fitted in properly and dont over tighten the wing nuts.
davett - 2 years ago
Bought and fitted this myself with no problems. I'm not a plumber. It does have two screws either side at the bottom that hold it to the floor, they have glammer caps on but I didn't realise that from the pic online. Also the hole where the water sits has a two stage shelf aspect to it that I wasn't expecting, maybe have a look at one in-store if your expecting a normal looking pan geometry. Would still by again though.
Eagy - 3 years ago
A good product although tricky to fit for the DIY plumber! Seat is excellent, cistern nice and compact and the overall squareness and low profile looks great. The only drawback is that it is not as ergonomically sound as a rounder seat...
Looks Great but Install A Pain
Audimadmike - 3 years ago
Nice design and price looks and works well
Very cramped to access all fittings can only really be done before fitting. Hole cut outs rough quality so water valve won't seal using the hard rubber washers, requires soft washers both sides to cover imperfections in casting. What should of been a simple install turned into a pain as toilet had to come out twice to stop leaks
Customers who bought this also browsed
Cersanit Solare Rimless Close-Coupled Toilet with Soft close
2 years Warranty Fixings supplied Ready Assembled Soft close seat
Cooke & Lewis Angelica Modern Close-coupled Toilet with
This semi shrouded close-coupled toilet from Cooke & Lewis's Angelica range comes with a soft close lid and white seat. It also includes dual flush. 10 years Manufacturers guarantee Fixings supplied Assembly required Soft close seat
Cooke & Lewis Fabienne Close-coupled toilet & full
An all-in-one pack from Cooke and Lewis, a simple solution for a bathroom project. This includes a short projection toilet, ideal for all bathrooms, cloakrooms and en-suites. The basin features a single tap hole, suitable for mixer taps. 20 year guarantee on toilet and basin, 2 year guarantee on toilet ...
Cooke & Lewis Helena Modern Open Back Close
This open back open back close coupled toilet from Cooke & Lewis's Helena range comes with a soft close lid and white slim seat. It also includes dual flush. 25 years Guarantee Fixings supplied Assembly required Soft close seat