See more Back to Wall Toilets
Cooke & Lewis Lanzo Contemporary Back to wall Toilet with Soft close seat
This back to wall toilet from Cooke & Lewis's Lanzo range comes with a soft close lid and white seat. It also includes dual flush.
- Manufacturer guarantee: 10 years
- Only fixings included
- Included: Accessories included
- Compatibility: Horizontal and vertical
Features and benefits
The clean lines and subtle curves of this back to wall toilet work perfectly with the glossy white surfaces to bring an appealing hint of spa-inspired softness and luxury to any bathroom. Finish your suite with one of our complementing Lanzo ranged basins.
- This Lanzo toilet is a great choice when bathroom space is a bit tight. With a back to wall design, it can be built into bathroom cabinets, creating more worktop space and helping you make the most of every last inch.
- Featuring a modern soft close function, this toilet seat that closes slowly and quietly when put down. As well as preventing damage to your toilet this is another step to helping you create a relaxed and peaceful bathroom.
- Choose how much water you use when flushing thanks to the included dual flush system. With the option of a 6 litre large flush and a more eco friendly 4 litre small flush, you can feel good knowing that you're helping to save on water, while saving on costs too!
- Our high quality, durable bathroom range designs come from leading manufacturers who are best in class. They use high grade materials and carry out rigorous testing to British and European standards. That's why we guarantee them for 10 years.
- Everything you need to complete your kitchen is available at B&Q. From our range of handles, to our soft close hinges.
|Standard||EN997, EN33, ISO 9227, NSS 96 hours on metal parts, WRAS|
|Cistern type||Low level|
|Toilet lid closure||Soft close|
|Toilet back type||Back to wall|
|Toilet seat colour||White seat|
Cheap Flush is Useless
tazmckaz - 1 month ago
I had this toilet fitted in August 2019. The flush was always a bit cheap but has now stopped ‘popping out’ altogether.
Really think it is unacceptable that the toilet flush only lasted 1 year! I will now have to tear up the lid of the bulkhead to replace, which will also mean resealing and repainting it!! :0
Thanks B&Q; I didn’t expect to ripping my bathroom apart 1 year on from a total refurb.
I awarded 2 stars for the bowl and seat which I have no issue with but a toilet ain’t a toilet without a flush, as far as I’m concerned.
Looks good but square seat was very uncomfortable
surfing69 - 10 months ago
I purchased this last month to install in my new bathroom. I liked the look and it was within my price budget.
However when initially installed the cistern according to the IM within an Imandra toilet unit, I found it was below the level of the water input for the WC. I had to reinstall the cistern as far as I could within the vanity unit. When I connected the cistern to the water supply, I found it leaked at the elbow connection. I established that the thread one side of the fitting was too short and I had to go out a purchase a wide adjustable spanner to release the nuts. Once adjusted, no more leaks. A couple of days ago I added the toilet seat and since then have used the WC a few times.
Unfortunately I have found that the design of the seat is very uncomfortable and painful for me – I have quite a ‘skinny behind’. I am deeply disappointed with my purchase and will attempt to exchange it with one with a conventional round design.
Also the lid closed more slowly than expected and there is no way that this can be adjusted.
Finally when I tried to install the flush plate to the vanity unit, I found that the hole had to be wider than the button otherwise if there was any pressure from the hole onto the flush plate, it would not work properly. I established this by holding the button in my hand and when I very gently squeezed the body, it failed to stop the flush – i.e. the flush continued indefinitely until I let go of my grip. This was an astonishing discovery!
Jon boy1 - 4 years ago
I bought this instead of the standard toilet that comes as part of the ardesso set and it looks much better
Shrub1 - 4 years ago
For my wetroom: Soft close lid, concealed cistern, modern shape toilet with easy clean external sides - it's a no brainer for the price. I will be ordering another for my bathroom. Plumber said the seat was a breeze to fit, as was the pan. Only downside is the cheapish flush plate.
Cooke & Lewis Back to Wall Toilet
Siraj Prowling Lions - 4 years ago
Excellent design, I love the lid and the way it closes.