See more Corner Toilets
Cooke & Lewis Lanzo Contemporary Close-coupled Corner toilet with Soft close Seat
Our stores do not stock this product
This close-coupled corner toilet from Cooke & Lewis's Lanzo range comes with a soft close lid and white seat. It also includes dual flush.
- 10 years Guarantee
- Fixings supplied
- Assembly required
- Soft close seat
Features and benefits
The clean lines and subtle curves of this corner toilet work perfectly with the glossy white surfaces to bring an appealing hint of spa-inspired softness and luxury to any bathroom. Finish your suite with one of our complementing Lanzo ranged basins.
- This close-coupled toilet has been designed from start to finish with space saving in mind. The triangle shaped back means you can fit this toilet into corners, helping you turn small and awkward spaces into that much needed downstairs toilet, or even the en suite you've been wanting.
- Featuring a modern soft close function, this toilet seat that closes slowly and quietly when put down. As well as preventing damage to your toilet this is another step to helping you create a relaxed and peaceful bathroom.
- Choose how much water you use when flushing thanks to the included dual flush system. With the option of a 6 litre large flush and a more eco friendly 4 litre small flush, you can feel good knowing that you're helping to save on water, while saving on costs too!
- Our high quality, durable bathroom range designs come from leading manufacturers who are best in class. They use high grade materials and carry out rigorous testing to British and European standards. That's why we guarantee them for 10 years.
- Everything you need to complete your bathroom is available at B&Q. From our range of shower enclosures, to our basin mixer taps. You can even use our Which? Trusted Traders endorsed Homefit installations team, helping you with your ideal bathroom to the last tile.
|Toilet seat||White seat|
|Toilet flush||Dual flush|
|Toilet mounting||Back to wall|
|Compatibility||Horizontal and vertical|
A bit fiddly to fit
employ a plumber - 3 years ago
Just fitter and had two leaks should have read the other review before fitting, the dougnut washer that comes with it is rubbish I bought a new one, after fitting there was a couple of leaks from the dougnut ring connection also the two that connect it to the toilet please save your self time and use silicone in these areas from the start. Other than this minor hickup i am pleased with the toilet and it looks nice after all my hard work fitting it.
Flushed with success!
Mosschops - 4 years ago
I bought another "so-called" corner toilet (from a different popular online retailer) which turned out not to fit neatly into a corner, as the angles were wrong on manufacture (I found out after fitting). Bought this as a replacement; after scouring the internet for a decent, modern looking, close to skirting unit. 1st included "soft close" toilet seat was broken but this was replaced by B & Q quickly. I had a leak on inlet to cistern (washer fitment) - so dismantled and sealed this (plus 2 other washer fitments which secure the cistern onto pan) with silicone sealant on re-assembly. No more leaks! Fitted into corner and piped up lovely. Measured and cut the flush assembly with no issues. All in all a fantastic buy.
Good value but a bit fiddly
Mike_S - 4 years ago
Nice modern looking toilet and best price around for a corner toilet. Fitting is too tight because of depth of pedestal so fixing cistern and getting to the iso-valve and pan connector is pretty awkward. Flush system requires rods on the button to be cut and some adjustment to allow dual flush function to work properly. This aside, installation was pretty straight forward for a novice DIYer