See more Stainless Steel Sinks
Cooke & Lewis Nakaya Polished Inox Stainless steel 1.5 Bowl Sink & drainer
Number of bowls
An essential addition to any kitchen, this sink & drainer from Cooke & Lewis's Nakaya range is made from sturdy stainless steel. It has 1.5 bowls, a reversible drainer and 1 tap hole, ready for you to add the taps of your choice.
- Fittings & fixings included
- Includes Sink, Sink Clips, Tap Hole Cover and Instruction Manual
- Clean with non-abrasive substances and materials when necessary. Please avoid using any abrasive cleaners, scrubbing pads, or wipes, as this may damage or wear down the sink surface
- Minimum cabinet width: 600 mm
- 15 years Guarantee
- Other parts/packs required - Pack B space saver waste, overflow and plumbing kit required.
Features and benefits
- Stainless Steel sinks are practical, durable and easy to maintain with the stresses of everyday use. They are highly resistant to chipping and cracking whilst looking stylish in your kitchen.
- Suitable for a minimum base cabinet size of 60 cm
- Caring for your sink– Minor surface scratches are completely normal due to the natural properties of stainless steel. Cleaning regularly with normal detergent and warm water and buffing with a soft cloth will help give your steel sink an even sheen and prevent build-up of limescale. Stainless steel is designed to be low maintenance so there’s no need for harsh chemicals or abrasive materials.
|Brand||Cooke & Lewis|
|Number of tap holes||1|
|Number of bowls||1.5|
jhunjen - 2 months ago
I can’t understand why there are negative reviews about this item. It’s beautiful. Easy to fit and looks stunning. If fitted properly with care and attention it will brighten any kitchen- as it has mine- and at a fraction of the cost of other similar items. Would definitely recommend. Thank you B&Q !
Fitted for a customer today, cheap rubbish...
Jack488 - 4 months ago
Fitted one today, flimsy and cheap with edges sharp enough to cut yourself, sink clip screws are 40mm long for what ever god known reason meaning if you have a 40mm thick Or less worktop you need packers on every sink clip which will never stand the test of time as the metal clips cant sink into the underside of the worktop, the only other way to get round this is batten out the underside of the worktop which isn’t fun when you’ve got a load of pipework in front of you, even the screws in the sink clips were useless, soft bad quality screws, spend a bit more money and don’t bother with this sink.
Very Poor Quality
Shegar - 4 months ago
We needed a sink in a hurry as when our kitchen fitter unpacked the one we had ordered from another shop, it had a hole in it. This one didn't have a hole, but that's the only good thing I can say about it. The sink had a dent in it, the draining board was scuffed, and it also bows in the centre so a puddle forms when dishes are left to drain.
ac03jdc - 9 months ago
At this price it is great value,It is not as thin as one reviewer suggests,a well known brand at three times this price is more flimsy.
Fitting a Cooke and Lewis sink
competaboy - 1 year ago
Difficult and flimsy plastic/stainless clips cannot be fitted to a 1000 base unit as the aperture is the same width as the base unit (so there is no lip to attach them at the sides). Had to either fit a wooden support for the clips or drill out a slot in the cabinet. Waste assembly is a joke. All individual parts save the factory time and money but take you ages. Book a full day for this job!