See more Cabinet Units
Cooke & Lewis Oak effect Belfast Base cabinet, (W)600mm
Our stores do not stock this product
This 600mm wide belfast base cabinet comes in oak effect and is compatible with both Cooke & Lewis and IT Kitchens cabinet door ranges.
- 10 years Guarantee
- Only fixings included
- Includes Fully adjustable legs
- Clean using mild soap and water only - Do not use abrasive cleaners
- Complete this cabinet with a Belfast sink door - Suitable for use with Pack K
- Suitable for use with Pack K
Features and benefits
Quality and craftsmanship is at the heart of Cooke & Lewis kitchens. Each cabinet is made by our skilled team of kitchen craftsman in the heart of Devon using cutting edge technology - and because we take sustainability seriously, all of our cabinets are made using 100% FSC® certified wood. We think kitchens should be built to last, that's why we've guaranteed ours for 10 years.
- Installing a new kitchen can feel like a big task, but with Quick Lock Technology, assembling our cabinets is quick and easy. Using a push fit cam and dowel system, we've reduced the need for tools and also cut down the assembly time considerably. All you need is a screwdriver!
- Kitchens are one of the busiest rooms in a home, and can go through a lot of wear and tear, so you need one that will stand the test of time. Our panels are 18mm thick for extra durability while our front panel edges have been reinforced with tough ABS for impact resistance. We've also added an 18mm thick rail to the top of cabinets to provide additional rigidity, making it our strongest and most durable cabinet yet.
- We've made our base legs adjustable so that your cabinets will be perfectly stable on any surface.
- Our cabinets are constructed with full height backs to help prevent items falling down behind the cabinet and to improve hygiene integrity. We've also included a 65mm service void to give easier access to pipework and electronics.
- Everything you need to complete your kitchen is available at B&Q. From our range of handles, to our soft close hinges.
- This product is not compatible with our GoodHome kitchen range
|Brand||Cooke & Lewis|
|Material||Laminated chipboard & MDF|
|Fitting type||Quick lock push fit cam & dowels|
|Size||615mm height includes 150mm legs|
DOOR IS TOO SMALL!
LauraMc - 2 years ago
We have noticed when fitting the kitchen that the Brookfield door that is supposed to go with this sink unit, doesn't actually fit. We have almost finished the kitchen and now have no idea what to do as this door is very obviously too small and shows quite a bit of the oak cabinet behind.
I have contacted B&Q to ask what they can do about it. I am awaiting a response.
Agree- matching door does not fit
NoReally - 3 years ago
Read the above review & thought the person must have been unlucky but mine didn't fit either. About 15mm gap. Not great quality when you think of the price of the combine product.
Matching Door Does not Fit!
jwa - 4 years ago
The matching door (pack K) for this unit is 453mm high. The height of this cabinet is 468mm; thus there is a 15mm gap (distributed between the top and the bottom of the unit around the door.
Given the cabinet does not match the colour of the door, this gives a border around the door, which is rather unappealing. Also, the bottom of the door does not match the bottom of the adjacent doors on full-height base units.