See more Cabinet Units
Cooke & Lewis Oak effect Pull-out Base cabinet (W)150mm
This 150mm wide pull-out base cabinet comes in oak effect and is compatible with both Cooke & Lewis and IT Kitchens cabinet door ranges.
- Built to last - 10 year guarantee
- Complete this cabinet with 1 x 150mm wide door - Suitable for use with Pack L
- Supplied flat packed - Assembly required
Features and Benefits
Quality and craftsmanship is at the heart of Cooke & Lewis kitchens. Each cabinet is made by our skilled team of kitchen craftsman in the heart of Devon using cutting edge technology - and because we take sustainability seriously, all of our cabinets are made using 100% FSC® certified wood. We think kitchens should be built to last, that's why we've guaranteed ours for 10 years.
- Installing a new kitchen can feel like a big task, but with Quick Lock Technology, assembling our cabinets is quick and easy. Using a push fit cam and dowel system, we've reduced the need for tools and also cut down the assembly time considerably. All you need is a screwdriver!
- Kitchens are one of the busiest rooms in a home, and can go through a lot of wear and tear, so you need one that will stand the test of time. Our panels are 18mm thick for extra durability while our front panel edges have been reinforced with tough ABS for impact resistance. We've also added an 18mm thick rail to the top of cabinets to provide additional rigidity, making it our strongest and most durable cabinet yet.
- We've made our base legs adjustable so that your cabinets will be perfectly stable on any surface.
- Our cabinets are constructed with full height backs to help prevent items falling down behind the cabinet and to improve hygiene integrity. We've also included a 65mm service void to give easier access to pipework and electronics.
- Everything you need to complete your kitchen is available at B&Q. From our range of handles, to our soft close hinges.
|Sizes||870mm height includes 150mm legs|
|Colour description||Oak effect|
|Other supplier data||3.2 mm thick back panel|
|Material||Laminated chipboard & MDF|
|Fitting type||Quick lock push fit cam & dowels|
|Fitting||65mm service gap included|
|Fitting instructions||Comprehensive assembly instructions included|
|Hinges included||Hinges, including soft-close, available separately|
|Care instructions||Clean using mild soap and water only - Do not use abrasive cleaners|
|Accessories available||Matching door end panels available separately|
|Made in||Devon - All wood sourced from within 60 miles of the factory|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Wee Scone - 9 months ago
I bought this unit in white two or three years ago, and have used it daily, and it's still absolutely perfect. It makes great use of otherwise dead space, and holds all the clunky oil, vinegar, cooking wine and condiment bottles, making them easy to find. Far better than shunting them around a cupboard or having them clutter up the worktop. We didn't find it difficult to assemble, and it feels very robust, even after all this time. Highly recommended.
Nice when built up but not easy to do.
Swab - 1 year ago
Arrived damaged as did every cabinet I bought. In all honesty replacement parts came without trouble. However as with all the cabinets once built the back panel reaches the top so it is all but impossible to secure to the wall with the quite inadequate tiny little plate supplied. The only way this seemed possible was to drill a hole through the back to give access to facilitate screwing to the wall. Accuracy is required as the bracket leaves little room for error. Instructions difficult to follow and lots of measuring required. Nightmare for a beginner. Definitely do it yourself Lol.
Maccymookle23 - 1 year ago
my first review was not acceptable so this one will just say quality off this item is not good
Don176 - 2 years ago
I am so pleased with this unit, I bought it to fill a gap at the end under my wortop and it fit perfectly and looks stylish, and with the soft close mechanism of the pull out baskets is an added bonus.
Pull out base unit
Slosher - 3 years ago
This is disappointing because of the damage on the back and some dsmage on corners, if it had been any worse I would have had to send it back but as we need needed to get kitchen up and running I decided to do some repairs, also some of the edging want glued down properly. We also found it difficult to understand instructions. The one good thing about it is the quality of the sliding metal basket unit.
Customers who bought this also browsed
Cooke & Lewis Chesterton Solid Oak Pan drawer
These stylish solid oak Pan drawer fronts will spruce up any kitchen, giving it a country feel. Solid oak, non-framed door with a shaker design and textured finish Built to last - 10 year guarantee Compatible with 800mm multi-drawer base cabinets Buying guide pack number - Pack T Contents - ...
IT Kitchens Brookfield Base corner post (H)720mm (W)80mm
This IT Kitchens mussel base corner post is compatible with base cabinets. Colour matched accessories to complete your kitchen Current on trend textured woodgrain effect Mixes well with new textured ivory shaker range to create a current on trend kitchen High quality foil finish Quality product produced in Italy
IT Kitchens Plastic Plinth clips, Pack of 4
These plastic plinth clips are for holding plinths upright against cabinet bases by clipping on to the cabinet legs. Guarantee - 1 year Fixings supplied
IT Kitchens Solid Oak Wall corner post (H)720mm
This IT Kitchens wall corner post with oak effect finish . Guarantee - 10 years Fixings supplied