See more Shower Enclosures
Cooke & Lewis Onega Quadrant Shower enclosure with Corner entry double sliding door (W)800mm (D)800mm
Update your bathroom with this quadrant shower enclosure from Cooke & Lewis' Onega range. The space saving size means you can fit this enclosure into the smallest of bathrooms, while the sleek silver effect frame and beautiful clear glass provides the perfect finishing touch.
- This shower enclosure has reversible fittings. Fixings supplied
- Comes with a colour-matched cover caps and is compatible with quadrant shower trays 800 x 800 mm
- 2 year manufacturer guarantee
Features and Benefits
With 5mm toughened glass, the Onega shower enclosure range is incredibly versatile and will easily fit any wall configuration. The quadrant and square corner enclosures are purchased complete with panels, frame and door. Available in both white polished finish with frosted glass or polished finish with clear glass.
- Constructed from 5mm toughened safety glass for additional strength and durability. The door rollers have been designed to simply clip off and on to make cleaning easier and keep your shower hygienic.
- The door rollers have been designed to simply clip off and on to make cleaning easier and keep your shower hygienic
- Width adjustable from 775 mm to 800 mm
- Reversible fittings for right or left-handed door opening
- Compatible Trays: Lagan Quadrant Shower Tray (L)800mm (W)800mm (D)150mm, Limski Quadrant Shower Tray (L)800mm (W)800mm (D)28mm, Helgea Quadrant Shower Tray (L)800mm (W)800mm (D)45mm
- Quick-release system
|Frame construction material||Aluminium|
|Fitting instructions||Ensure shower enclosure has been securely fitted to the base|
|Uneven wall adjustment||2.5mm|
|Door rollers||Clip on & off rollers|
|CE approved||CE approved|
Cheap and cheerful, not cheap and nasty
KevTheChippy - 1 year ago
For such a low-cost enclosure, I was amazed at how good this looked once installed. It's pretty well made, it goes together without fuss, and it works well. Two pieces of advice for the DIY'er - 1) The entire front curved frame and two side glass panels are assembled in advance on the floor, before you lift it onto the tray and into the wall slots. I'd advise getting a helper to hold the panels vertical whilst you assemble these onto the curved tracks - it's very awkward on your own. 2) In common with a lot of Chinese-made products, the supplied hardware (screws) are shockingly bad. The cross-heads don't conform to either Philips or Pozidrive standards and are VERY easy to strip, especially because they're made of very soft metal. Use manual screwdrivers only (a PH2 is your best bet) - and avoid the use of power tools.Other than that - it's solid value.
Cooke & Lewis Beloya Square Shower enclosure with
This shower enclosure has reversible fittings. Fixings supplied Comes with colour matched cover caps and screws and is compatible with 800x800mm square shower trays 10 years guarantee - Excludes normal wear and tear and perishable components such as seals, sliders, rollers, hinges, handle and magnetic seals which ...
Cooke & Lewis Zilia Square Corner shower enclosure
This corner shower enclosure has reversible fittings. Fixings supplied Comes with colour matched cover caps and is square shower trays (90 x 90cm) 10 years guarantee - Manufacturer