See more Single bowl sinks
Cooke & Lewis Sagan Polished Inox Stainless steel 1 Bowl Sink & drainer
An essential addition to any kitchen, this compact sink from Cooke & Lewis's Sagan range is made from sturdy stainless steel. It has 1 bowl, a reversible drainer and 1 tap hole, ready for you to add the taps of your choice.
- Fittings & fixings included
- Comes with Sink, Sink Clips, Tap Hole Cover and Instruction Manual
- Clean with non-abrasive substances and materials when necessary. Please avoid using any abrasive cleaners, scrubbing pads, or wipes, as this may damage or wear down the sink surface
- Minimum cabinet width: 450 mm
- Guarantee - 15 years
- Other parts/packs required - Pack A space saver waste, overflow and plumbing kit required, sold separately
Features and benefits
- Stainless Steel sinks are practical, durable and easy to maintain with the stresses of everyday use. They are highly resistant to chipping and cracking whilst looking stylish in your kitchen.
- Suitable for a minimum base cabinet size of 45 cm
- Caring for your sink– Minor surface scratches are completely normal due to the natural properties of stainless steel. Cleaning regularly with normal detergent and warm water and buffing with a soft cloth will help give your steel sink an even sheen and prevent build-up of limescale. Stainless steel is designed to be low maintenance so there’s no need for harsh chemicals or abrasive materials.
|Brand||Cooke & Lewis|
|Number of tap holes||1|
|Number of bowls||1|
Bobster Boy - 9 months ago
Purchased this to go in our new utility room. Easy to fit and looks good
Nicknames all taken - 3 years ago
This sink doesn't sit flush, the small draining board is too small and it marks very easily. I only bought it because the Francke sink I had ordered through another supplier, arrived broken and the fitter was there so had to buy a quick fix. Also the drainage pack is low quality and I had to buy a different one.
Nommie - 3 years ago
Delighted with this smart, compact sink. Gives me much more worktop space.
Builder john - 4 years ago
Good value comes bent had to wedge it down from the ceiling
What do you expect for under £50
Waste was no good wast of £10
Had to buy one from another supplier for £3.50
Small but perfectly formed
JaneD53 - 4 years ago
Bought this as part of our kitchen update. We wanted a smaller drainer to give us more useable worktop space in our small kitchen. We have a dishwasher so don't need a full size drainer.
The bowl is actually larger than our previous sink and being square allows us to stand the racks and grill pan from the ovens for cleaning.
As with all stainless steel sinks you will get water spots but there is so little drainer it takes 2 seconds to wipe it down.
Has been in for nearly a month now and I'm still really happy with it.