See more Cabinet Hinges
Cooke & Lewis Soft-close 105° Soft-close Framed Cabinet hinge, Pack of 2
Our stores do not stock this product
These concealed hinges from Cooke & Lewis are made from metal and are compatible with framed standard and drawerline doors.
- Compatible with standard and drawerline doors
- Only fixings included
- Includes 2x 110° integrated soft close hinges for framed doors, 2x adjustable clip baseplates, frame fixings brackets and door stop
- Fitting instructions supplied with product
- 10 years Guarantee
Features and benefits
- Soft-close hinges are great for busy and hectic lifestyles. No more doors banging shut against cabinets, causing damage and noise, these hinges will catch the door just before it closes to bring it to soft quiet stop.
- Easily adjust the door position using the 3 adjuster screws built into the hinge.
- Do not use a power screw driver or over tighten screws as this may cause damage to the door or cabinet.
- This product is not compatible with our GoodHome kitchen range
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Brand||Cooke & Lewis|
|Maximum opening angle||105°|
Ignore all other reviews
Lazza20 - 9 months ago
I read the previous reviews prior to buying my first set of these. I was not deterred. Anyway, these hinges couldn't be easier to fit. All that is required is a screwdriver and a degree of common sense. I didn't need instructions, but they could be useful for some. As I was so pleased the first set I have just bought a second and fitted them again without problem.
Pedro007kay - 4 years ago
These are the worst hinges I've come across in 16 years of joinery. Can't get any of them to close a door properly.
The ones that does close the door, it takes about 30 seconds to close. Shocking.
Difficult to fit
Testimonials - 4 years ago
Unable to fit. Will call in a carpenter to carry out the task
Harts24 - 4 years ago
There would have been no need to order these hinges if they had been supplied with the kitchen
The service planning and units were very poor
Jerry1 - 4 years ago
Liked the product but had a few problems as there are no instructions provided despite the web site saying instructions included. Added to the fact that the manufactures have no instructions either made using these products a little difficult.