See more Toilet seats & fittings
Cooke & Lewis Surano White Soft close Toilet seat
- Manufacturer guarantee: 2 years
- Measure the distance between the fixing holes on the toilet to ensure the seat is compatible
- Only fixings included
- Instructions for care: Wipe clean with a soft damp cloth, using just soap & water if required. Take care to dry hinges thoroughly
- Compatibility: Hinge width from 130mm to 175mm
Features and benefits
This stylish yet affordable Surano toilet seat uses soft close technology to ensure the seat closes gently and silently. This prevents any noise caused by the cover slamming shut, as well as long term damage to the toilet seat.
- This contemporary soft close toilet seat features a wrapped cover and over moulded buffers
- Includes soft close hinges with a hinge width from 150mm to 160mm
|Hinge fitting width||130-175|
|Toilet lid closure||Soft close|
|Toilet seat fitting||Bottom fix|
sm65 - 3 months ago
bought and wish i had not. extremely poor fittings/quality from Cooke and Lewis
Moo 11 - 4 months ago
Very disappointed, especially for Cooke and Lewis!, impossible to keep intact. It was fitted properly and it fell to bits within a week. Waste of money. I ended up buying a cheaper seat and it works perfect.
Don’t waste your money
Deb0056 - 5 months ago
This seat has only lasted 3 months before falling apart. Wish I’d paid a little more for a seat that will last longer. It was a false economy.
Not soft close
Emmaemily - 7 months ago
Bought this as plumber sent me back as I bought a top fixing seat and this was the only bottom fix that they had in stock , it doesn’t close soft rather than 5-10 mins later slams down with a bang , will be replace as soon as I get a proper one complete waste of money , wish I had read the reviews first
Awful product with rubbish fittings
AH1x - 1 year ago
Bought this product as a quick replacement and it is absolutely rubbish. The fittings are cheap plastic and it is so hard to fix as the fittings don’t stay in place at all and don’t actually work correctly. The fittings with mine was back to front so not soft closing at all but actually harder to open the seat at all and no they’re not on back to front! Don’t bother buying.