See more Pull out / spring neck taps
Cooke & Lewis Torrent Chrome effect Kitchen Monobloc Mixer tap
This chrome finish monobloc tap from Cooke and Lewis' Torrent range brings a stylish finishing touch to your kitchen. It's suitable for high pressure systems.
- Includes Comes with 2x 1/2" BSP female flexible braided hose with built in pre-filters and fixings and installation instructions
- Suitable water pressure: High pressure
- Hose supplied
- Before installation, carefully purge the hot and cold water pipes to prevent dust which could compromise the use of the mixer
- 5 years Guarantee
Features and benefits
This tap is a great for those looking for minimal design combined with the functionality of a pull out spout. The extended reach is ideal for washing plates or filling vessels too big for your sink - the perfect addition to busy households!
- Equipped with a dual function spray head spout that makes everyday tasks like rinsing salad a breeze
- Fitted with a Neoperl water saving aerator that regulates the flow of the tap and helps you save water with every use
- Features an anti limescale spout that rubs clean, making everyday maintenance and cleaning your tap easy
- A single lever control makes this tap extremely easy to operate. It’s easy to use with one hand so works well in a busy kitchen
|Maximum operating pressure||5bar|
Leaks, plastic cracking
ttpbac - 6 months ago
I bought this tap a couple years ago, and it has a 10 year warranty. I'm not sure what that means, as it's about 2 years and the faucet/end is all cracked, and it's leaking water down into the cabinet.
As well -- there is a noticeable decrease in pressure over the previous tap.
On the plus side, you can pull out the faucet and use it to spray your dishes and there's a button where you can have normal water or a spray option -- these are useful - unfortunately the cons outweigh the build quality.
PLUS -- it says it's chrome (or chrome effect) but to you and me, it's p-l-a-s-t-i-c. yup. plastic.
Ok -- it seemed ok (minus the decrease pressure) when it was new, but as it got older, I knew it wasn't going to last the 10 years -- not even close.
This is a bad product
alltappedout - 10 months ago
I have had this Tap 18months, the casing has split around the tap head joint, the hose has frayed when in use it sprays water all over draining board. Dont Buy
Great value Power tap
Jbar99 - 1 year ago
Absolutely does what it says on the box. Great tap[, easy to install. Love the pull-out extension. Cheers
Not a plumber no no no - 1 year ago
This product shouldn't be made. Just junk really. Taking back to the shop tomorrow.
Jennylilypaigelee - 2 years ago
Not had it for long and the sprinkle function doesn’t stay on and had split