See more Whirlpool systems
Cooke & Lewis Ultimate Chroma therapy 21 Jet Wellness spa system
Relax and unwind in style after a stressful day with this LED lit wellness spa system from Cooke & Lewis. It comes with chronotherapy multi-colour changing lights, 2 directional reflexology (foot) jets, 5 directional whirlpool side jets, 6 directional back jets and 8 fixed base jets.
- Assembly required
- Compatible with Not compatible with Easy living, Supercast, freestanding, Shaftesbury twin grip and Shaftesbury standard or steel baths
- Only fixings included
- Comes with Chronotherapy multi-colour changing lights, 2 directional reflexology (foot) jets, 5 directional whirlpool side jets, 6 directional back jets and 8 fixed base jets
- The Wellness system and a compatible bath must be ordered together to ensure the system is fitted to bath prior to delivery
Features and benefits
Our wellness systems are factory fitted and delivered with your choice of compatible bath including twin-ended, shower baths and corner baths. Compatible baths which should be ordered at the time of buying your system include: Adelphi shower baths, Shaftesbury shaped, keyhole and classic straight baths, Strand corner baths and Valeria, Shaftesbury Lozenge, Narissa and Helena Twin ended baths
- Our highest specification system
- Features 21 strategically positioned jets
- Built in Chroma therapy multi-colour changing bright LED light system
- Chromatheropy helps restore emotional balance and energy
|Brand||Cooke & Lewis|
|Fittings & fixings included||Only fixings included|
|Number of jets||21|
|Product type||Wellness spa system|
|Range||Ultimate Chroma therapy|
Hello99 - 1 month ago
Keeps breaking! No one will come and fix it! Keep getting passed round pillar and post to different people. This isn’t covered under B&Q’s warranty!
Jerry L - 6 months ago
bought a few years ago, only used a couple of times and the pump shorted out, tried to get fixed, they were not interested in helping
Ok but didn't work after fitted
Zebs lad - 4 years ago
Had installed as part of new bathroom. Fitter showed us how it worked-brill but he couldn't turn it off! Had to turn off in room next dr where isolator is! Guy suppose to come out and fix but he crashed van! Suppose to arrive tomorrow
Poor aftercare service
Very Dissatisfied Custome - 4 years ago
I bought this 11 months ago the outlet pipe disconnects each time the pop up plug is -used to empty the bath causing flooding.
Wow, every house should have one!
Fluffylou - 4 years ago
Brought as a treat, but actually can't imagine my life without it! Lights are so beautiful, the actual bath is lovely and big! And the jets are perfect power! Easy to clean!! Just wow!!