See more Cabinet Units
This 600mm wide deep wall cabinet comes in white, includes 2 adjustable shelves and is compatible with both Cooke & Lewis and IT Kitchens cabinet door ranges.
- 10 years Guarantee
- Only fixings included
- Matching door end panels available separately
- Includes Adjustable wall hanging brackets & adjustable shelves
- Clean using mild soap and water only - Do not use abrasive cleaners
Features and Benefits
Quality and craftsmanship is at the heart of Cooke & Lewis kitchens. Each cabinet is made by our skilled team of kitchen craftsman in the heart of Devon using cutting edge technology - and because we take sustainability seriously, all of our cabinets are made using 100% FSC® certified wood. We think kitchens should be built to last, that's why we've guaranteed ours for 10 years.
- Installing a new kitchen can feel like a big task, but with Quick Lock Technology, assembling our cabinets is quick and easy. Using a push fit cam and dowel system, we've reduced the need for tools and also cut down the assembly time considerably. All you need is a screwdriver!
- Kitchens are one of the busiest rooms in a home, and can go through a lot of wear and tear, so you need one that will stand the test of time. Our panels are 18mm thick for extra durability while our front panel edges have been reinforced with tough ABS for impact resistance. We've also added an 18mm thick rail to the top of cabinets to provide additional rigidity, making it our strongest and most durable cabinet yet.
- We know how important it is to make the most of available space, that's why we've used adjustable shelving in our Cooke & Lewis cabinets, helping you tailor your kitchen to suit you. And If you've got high ceilings, why not opt for our range of tall wall cabinets to make the most of that additional space.
- Our cabinets are constructed with full height backs to help prevent items falling down behind the cabinet and to improve hygiene integrity. We've also included a 65mm service void to give easier access to pipework and electronics.
- Everything you need to complete your kitchen is available at B&Q. From our range of handles, to our soft close hinges.
|Brand||Cooke & Lewis|
|Material||Laminated chipboard & MDF|
|Fitting type||Quick lock push fit cam & dowels|
|Number of shelves||2|
Poor quality cam locks
Barrac - 1 month ago
I've made up many items of flat pack furniture over the years, the cam locks on this unit have been value engineered to the extreme. Two of eight cam locks snapped with very little force applied. Luckily I had some spares from another manufacturer made of real metal.
Advice would be to get your gran to tighten them!!
BRAD228 - 2 months ago
I picked these up in my local store. I could not be happier with them. Instructions are simple if you have some DIY knowledge. All units so far have been good quality. Price is very good compared to other places. Its turned my old dingy kitchen into a bright gleeming place. 5*
Great cabinets at a good price.
Easy time - 2 months ago
Good solid cabinets and easy to put together......... just follow the instructions!
No problems with the cams or joints as they all fit well and pull up tight.
Didn't use the wall hangers as I was connecting directly below the ceiling however if you are using them then make sure you let the connector (or tongue) all the way out as this makes attaching it to the wall a little easier although they are a bit tricky to use.
I drilled and screwed two pieces of 19x38 wood into the top back of the units instead of the wall connectors which gave me a solid fixing to the cupboard and through to the wall.
One shown fitted to the back of a 300 unit in photo.
All in all a decent set of cupboards with no problems and hats off to the delivery guy who appeared at my door two floors up with a 3 metre worktop on his shoulder!!!
No damage to any of the six units, doors and worktop we received.
Unbelievable - more damage
matmoo - 1 year ago
Just came home having had this delivered, as a replacement for a faulty cabinet to find this one is also damaged. The box looked like someone had used it for a football. Unpacking, there were damaged edges along the thin a fragile coating and some of the mounting holes looked like someone had attempted to screw in some of the fittings.
Even more laughable is a postage paid customer comments form in the box telling you that feedback is valued. Wouldn't want to be the poor devil who works in that department - bet they must love going to work in a morning!
Carcass was delivered disintegrated
matmoo - 1 year ago
Unpacked this to find the side panels had disintegrated in the box. So much for quality control. B&Q imply Cooke & Lewis are somehow a 'premium' product. My experience so far with this kitchen build means I certainly wouldn't be returning to B&Q for future kitchens - warped plinths, wrong components and damaged doors are just some of the many faults. Poor