See more Cabinet Units
This 1000mm wide deep bridging tall wall cabinet comes in white and is compatible with both Cooke & Lewis and IT Kitchens cabinet door ranges.
- 10 years Guarantee
- Only fixings included
- Matching door end panels available separately
- Includes Adjustable wall hanging brackets
- Clean using mild soap and water only - Do not use abrasive cleaners
Features and Benefits
Quality and craftsmanship is at the heart of Cooke & Lewis kitchens. Each cabinet is made by our skilled team of kitchen craftsman in the heart of Devon using cutting edge technology - and because we take sustainability seriously, all of our cabinets are made using 100% FSC® certified wood. We think kitchens should be built to last, that's why we've guaranteed ours for 10 years.
- Installing a new kitchen can feel like a big task, but with Quick Lock Technology, assembling our cabinets is quick and easy. Using a push fit cam and dowel system, we've reduced the need for tools and also cut down the assembly time considerably. All you need is a screwdriver!
- Kitchens are one of the busiest rooms in a home, and can go through a lot of wear and tear, so you need one that will stand the test of time. Our panels are 18mm thick for extra durability while our front panel edges have been reinforced with tough ABS for impact resistance. We've also added an 18mm thick rail to the top of cabinets to provide additional rigidity, making it our strongest and most durable cabinet yet.
- Our cabinets are constructed with full height backs to help prevent items falling down behind the cabinet and to improve hygiene integrity. We've also included a 65mm service void to give easier access to pipework and electronics.
- Everything you need to complete your kitchen is available at B&Q. From our range of handles, to our soft close hinges.
|Brand||Cooke & Lewis|
|Material||Laminated chipboard & MDF|
|Fitting type||Quick lock push fit cam & dowels|
|Carcass type||Deep bridging|
Flatpackman - 3 years ago
Ordered online as only available for home delivery. Door scratched and cabinet had black marks. Returned to store and re-ordered again online for home delivery. Second cabinet damaged and split and door had marks. Returned second cabinet and bought exactly what I wanted from another company without the hassle of waiting for delivery and the cabinet was in perfect condition.
Very good generally -pity about minor damage.
shefsteel66 - 3 years ago
I bought two of these a couple of weeks ago, and have juat fitted them to the wall.
In spite of the excellent undamaged packaging, they both had minor damage. This is hidden when mounted to the wall. I thought that the mounting instructions could have been ambiguous for any inexperienced person fitting. Generally though I have been happy with the product, and very happy with the speedy delivery.
Diamond Card holders beware - no 10% Wednesday discount on line.