See more Wine Racks
Cooke & Lewis White Wine rack cabinet, (H)720mm (W)150mm
Our stores do not stock this product
This 150mm wide wine rack wall cabinet comes in white.
- Includes Adjustable wall hanging brackets & adjustable shelves
- 10 years Guarantee
- Supplied flat packed - Assembly required
Features and benefits
Quality and craftsmanship is at the heart of Cooke & Lewis kitchens. Each cabinet is made by our skilled team of kitchen craftsman in the heart of Devon using cutting edge technology - and because we take sustainability seriously, all of our cabinets are made using 100% FSC® certified wood. We think kitchens should be built to last, that's why we've guaranteed ours for 10 years.
- Installing a new kitchen can feel like a big task, but with Quick Lock Technology, assembling our cabinets is quick and easy. Using a push fit cam and dowel system, we've reduced the need for tools and also cut down the assembly time considerably. All you need is a screwdriver!
- Kitchens are one of the busiest rooms in a home, and can go through a lot of wear and tear, so you need one that will stand the test of time. Our panels are 18mm thick for extra durability while our front panel edges have been reinforced with tough ABS for impact resistance. We've also added an 18mm thick rail to the top of cabinets to provide additional rigidity, making it our strongest and most durable cabinet yet.
- We know how important it is to make the most of available space, that's why we've used adjustable shelving in our Cooke & Lewis cabinets, helping you tailor your kitchen to suit you. And If you've got high ceilings, why not opt for our range of tall wall cabinets to make the most of that additional space.
- Our cabinets are constructed with full height backs to help prevent items falling down behind the cabinet and to improve hygiene integrity. We've also included a 65mm service void to give easier access to pipework and electronics.
- Everything you need to complete your kitchen is available at B&Q. From our range of handles, to our soft close hinges.
- This product is not compatible with our GoodHome kitchen range
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Brand||Cooke & Lewis|
|Material||Laminated chipboard & MDF|
graykcb - 1 year ago
Good and happy with them (bought 2) but instructions not so good as they omitted to say 'Remove plastic film' before assembly' so be aware (film covers all parts and takes some effort to remove). Overall width however is slightly more than 150mm so may be a tight fit in some cases (it was in mine).
Ideal for small places
Spoole - 2 years ago
Well made wine rack. We have it floor standing. We only had a small space and this is ideal.
metssn - 2 years ago
we bought 2 of these just to fill a couple of gaps glad i did they are brill i roll my tea towels up and put them in the holes excellent
AJS Shaw - 3 years ago
Good quality just what I needed to finish my kitchen off.
Cooke & Lewis white wine rack
misrepresented - 4 years ago
Doesn't have five compartments as stated, has six, as shown in photograph supposed to be to show style only. Therefore, the front frame ordered at same time doesn't fit (five compartments). Stuck with it now, with no front on, as it has been installed!!