See more Paint
Craig & Rose Artisan Flax Yellow Topcoat Chalkwash paint, 750ml
Sold & shipped by B&Q
Craig & Rose's ARTISAN off-the-shelf speciality collection of decorative paints and finishes allows you to create bold, beautiful and bespoke effects in your home. Inject some striking contemporary style into a room by illuminating smaller objects like ornaments or, for a more dramatic look, larger pieces like furniture and feature walls.
- Suitable for use on Walls, ceilings, trim & furniture
- Surface Preparation - Chalk Wash needs to be applied over a Craig & Rose 1829 Chalky Emulsion which has been painted at least 7 days prior. All surfaces must be thoroughly free of all dirt, dust, grease, loose or flaking paint.
- Instructions for Use - Stir contents well before use. Apply Chalk Wash in small sections using a brush. Next, create the desired pattern by ragging muslin cloth over the freshly painted Chalk Wash surface, turning the cloth in your hand to avoid a “stamped” pattern and to use dry areas of the cloth.
- Guarantee - Statutory
Features and benefits
Create the look of delicate broken colour with this subtle marble-like effect. Elegant and timeless, Chalk Wash can be applied by sponge, rag or brush for a bespoke end result. Apply over Craig & Rose 1829 Chalky Emulsion – choose an opposite colour for a bold effect or pair with a similar shade for a more understated look.
- Can also be used for craft projects
- Emulate the look of soft powdery fresh plaster
- Mix & match with Craig & Rose 1829 Chalky Emulsion colours to create your own perfect finish
|Brand||Craig & Rose|
|Drying time||4 h|
|Number of coats||1|
|Suitable surface||Wall & ceiling|