See more Sticky Back Plastic
D-C-Fix Plain Gloss White Self-adhesive film (L)2m (W)680mm
Our stores do not stock this product
- Easy to apply Peel & stick application
- Transforms kitchen cupboards, renovates old furniture, protects books, lines drawers, covers shelves & personalises stationary
- Suitable use type - Books, cupboards, furniture, shelves & stationary
Features and benefits
There are literally hundreds of uses for this sticky back plastic, from protecting surfaces to kitchen makeovers, craft projects to furniture upcycling. You'll be amazed how quick and easy it is to achieve an instant transformation with d-c-fix sticky back plastic. Hardwearing and versatile, it's great for many craft projects and is a fun way to breathe new life into tired old furniture, kitchen cupboards and table tops, without breaking the bank.
- Repositionable during application
- Heat resistant to 75 degrees C
- For the perfect finish apply with the d-c-fix applicator kit
- Easy to apply with peel & stick application
- Fully removable
- For use on dry flat surface
|Style||Plains & textures|
This stuff is the nuts!!!!
Mav2 - 4 months ago
This is a fantastic product when applied correctly.
Pandamum - 11 months ago
It's great, does the job. Make my tea table new and fresh again.
Done properly, it works well enough
Workit - 1 year ago
Sticky back plastics, needs heat to action the glue. I used my hair dryer.
Non-stick round corners
Clem42 - 2 years ago
A very poor product which simply sprung up again (and again and again....) round the edges when applied to hardboard. Fortunately the underside of what I was covering (a bird table roof) was not easily visible so I was able to secure the so-called-sticky-back with duct tape then overpaint the entire underside. Not a product will ever buy again though.
Appleamir - 2 years ago
I've used vinyl wrapping before in the past and I've had no problems, this one isn't as sticky as the one back then, and due to the lack of glue I thinking it's just going peal of and not last the course, guess time will tell, also it's a lot thicker to and tends to be harder put round corners